1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cheese discussion (formally "HELLLO post"

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Brother Adam, Sep 23, 2001.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

Barnabas,
    sounds just as awful as souse.

2. Grace

Grace New Member

Try KRAFT Singles on Eggo Waffles [​IMG] Yummy! Pepper Cheese EWWW! My mom likes pepper jelly on cream cheese and crackers again I say EWWW! My sister likes cheese in her eggs (but eggs make me sick). She also likes squeezy cheese on Doritoes. I'll stick with plain old grilled cheese sandwiches taken out of the pan just before they burn and are ruined. :D :D

3. For His Name

For His Name New Member

Yep ... the peanut butter gets all warm and mixes with the melted cheese ... try it!

4. wilshine

wilshine New Member

Well... I guess if I can spread peanut butter on toasted raisin bread, someone putting it on a grill cheese isn't so bad.
    LOL

vewwwwwwwy intewesting [​IMG]

BTW Barnabas... thats ewwww as in yukkkkkkkk

5. Kathy

Kathy New Member

OOOOOHHHHH WWWWWWWEEEEEEE! Cheese in mah eggs! Cheese in mah grits! Now you're talkin!

Kathy
    <><

6. For His Name

For His Name New Member

How about cheese in the can? Now there is an all round cheese! Is there anything it can't do? Put it on hot dogs, hamburgers, baked potates, ok eggs (hate eggs), grits, celery, your finger, straight into to your mouth (when you think no one is looking), into a little cup to be used as a popcorn dip .... the list is endless!

Cheese in the can ... gotta' love it !! (and yes, it can be added to the PB.) ...

7. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

For His Name! You couldn't resist doing it could you? ROFL!
    Thought you went to bed?
    I'm going to go make grits for the girls before school....I'm outta cheese though! Whatever shall I do?
    I'm debating between topping it with fried eggs or going with butter, sugar, and milk. Hmmm.
    Maybe we'll just have corn flakes. Will you run me up some canned cheese for that?
    [​IMG] da Gina

8. For His Name

For His Name New Member

Sorry ... da Gina ... ate it all .....

9. Brother Adam

Brother Adam New Member

I never once thought that this thread would turn into so many posts! I had no idea you all are as passionate about your cheese as I am (I have a tear in my eye as I am writing this). I now KNOW that I have joined not only the right faith, but the right message board. :D

Until Next Post, Adam

10. donnA

donnA Active Member

Adam,
    renameing the BB to Baptist Cheese Lovers Board, love of cheese a must. :D

11. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I have a cheese story to tell you.

I went on a retreat with the children's ministries people in our church. I had gone ahead with several others to set up.

We stopped for lunch and drove into town to eat at a Wendy's. Troy, a man nearing 70, who had gone to cook for us, ordered a baked potatoe with lots of cheese.

While eating, he dripped cheese out of his mouth. Well, you know how cheese did. It really stretched rather than dripped. He didn't notice this for God only knows how long. So it sat there for minutes on end. The rest of us were on the floor laughing at his cheese drip.

Ever since, we have called it the Cheese drippers weekend. I might add, Troy passed away a couple of months after this incident, and this is how we fondly remember him.