1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chick-fil-a Friday

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Don, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I invite you to show your support of Chick-fil-a by eating there (again, hopefully) on Friday.

Homosexual activists seem to think that by staging a "kiss in" they will drive customers away from Chick-fil-a.

If this causes you to not eat at a Chick-fil-a, then I caution you to realize that you will be fulfilling exactly what they publicly try to proclaim that Chick-fil-a patrons are: Homophobes.

So I urge you to go. And if you see someone displaying their homosexuality, offer to buy them a chicken sandwich, and witness to them or give them a tract.

As it says in Proverbs 25:21-22:
    If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink: for thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the L[SIZE=-1]ORD[/SIZE] shall reward thee.

and Romans 12:20-21:
    Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.