1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Child Support

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by givengrace, Sep 17, 2008.

1. givengrace

givengrace New Member

I am asking for prayer for myself. I receive Child Support though a State Enforcement agency. I haven't had trouble in years past but starting in January 2008 we have had nothing but. And it's not that my Ex is not paying. And he has canceled checks from his employer. But I'm not getting the money I don't know where it is going and I can't get any help from this office (I've even called the Governors office) I rely on this income to make ends meet (even though I've been told I shouldn't) any way if this isn't straightened up I will lose my house. So I'm asking for your prayers. Thank You :praying:

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Yes, we will be praying for you and your needs.
    I don't understand who is cashing your husband's canceled checks.But will pray that
    you will be getting the money from the checks that your ex-husband is writing to you for child support!

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

This situation is in my prayers.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Go to the bank and find out who has been cashing the checks.

If it's the agency, you will have proof that they have your money...

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

excellent advice!

And praying that this is the answer
    to givengrace's prayer!!

6. givengrace

givengrace New Member

I Thank You for your Prayers on my family's Behalf. But I guess I need to explain a bit farther. As I can't check with any bank. And I have tried checking or having Child Support Enforcement to check but I feel they are the ones who are losing the payments or at least putting them into someone else's acct.

The payments are taken by-weekly from my ex's paycheck from his employer. They are sent to Child support Enforcement who then puts it into my acct.
    My ex has copy's of the checks from his employer (he say's in which I believe is true) And now I've been told he faxed to them. ( child support) But the Childs Support office either Won't check or hasn't gotten back to be about it. And I have no way of knowing because I'm not allowed to contact my ex's employer. On would I know how.

7. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: that God has answered your prayer and that all of your needs are being
    supplied for which we want to praise the Lord for answering prayer.