Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by Martin Luther, Mar 30, 2009.
The end is near.
China = Owner!
This guy is selling gold as an investment...what would you expect him to speculate on. lol
He has no gold for sale.
From the url:
>That put us in financial bondage to them.
No, it puts them in financial bondage to us and China doesn't like it. Why?because if out money inflates greatly then their bonds are not worth anything.
Why did China put themselves in bondage to us? First, because they needed to take their casho out of circulation to prevent inflation in China.
Second, because the dollar is still the most stable currency in the world.
Further, when the bonds come due they will be paid off in dollars. Ultimately, there is only one place where US dollars must be spent. If 100 million Chinese tourists spend $10,000 each that will return the trillion dollars to the US. Or maybe they will buy . . . what?
**I pause for a moment to rub the disbelief out of my eyes** lol
Ok...try this...go to the main page, and click "contact us" and look at your options...they are:
1. Accredited Investor Services (which means they are liscenced brokers seeking to invest money for those with a net worth over $1M or $200k/year for the last 2 years)
2. Advertising Info. Request (which means they collect ad income from all the gold/silver ads all over their site)
3. Capital control protection (more advisory services).
4. Editorial (general) --I assume this is there so you can comment on their articles like the one you posted here.
5. Gold/Silver Purchase (**ding, ding ding ding) hahaha! Now your comment sounds like the Iraqis saying there were no americans in Iraq. hahahaha
6. The rest are website related.
Of course, their "Resource Listings" include a link to "Buy Gold Online"
naaaa...they ain't selling gold!!!
And to which web site are you looking? Oh, I see, you are looking at the web site which has purchased the story from Jim. Maybe you should look at the writers own web site before you stick your foot in your mouth.
Jim Willie is a diversified investor with investment advice ranging from currencies, to gold bullion, to oil futures.
My mistake. Glad you are so kind and gentle to point it out (intense sarcasm) This board has no shortage of...well, fill in the blank. A diversified investor? Sounds alarmist, marginal, and wacked out to me. And I have been in this business for 8 years.
You are right in a way, our fate is in what approach our wicked government takes with the dollar. My guess is they will inflate the money until it is worthless and China will devalue the Yuan all the way down with them. The global financial crisis will necessitate a new global currency and we all know where that will lead.
Financial services, alternative investments, et.
And how has that been going for you? What's the investment advise of the day?