1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christian dating (alone) right/wrong?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by URGALPAL, Apr 17, 2003.

1. christine

christine New Member

I did not say "not to trust God"! What I said, was that basically, people will talk no matter what! It's the human nature to be gossips and backstabbers. Maybe this was why God bothered to address the tongue, so many times. What I say is if you worry about what people think, you will go crazy. There is just no way you can avoid gossip, no matter how pure you are.
    Here's an example:
    One year I volunteered to be designated driver at a work christmas party. I wore a tag and never drank anything all night. The next monday, I have atleast 5 people come up to me and say "I heard about how drunk you were at the christmas party!!"
    Who know what else I supposedly did that night!!
    When I was a virgin, I had a guy at work write on the men's bathroom wall, 5 things I was "supposedly" great at (sexually), just because I turned him in for trying to kiss me at work.
    Christine