1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian debate warriors needed on myspace to defend Gods word.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by easysamson, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easysamson

easysamson New Member

Hello J.D.,
    I don’t know about Facebook but on myspace all you have to do is go to the top in blue and hit the drop down button under the word MORE. Then select forums. When that page appears click on the Religion & philosophy forum on your left, (5th one up from the bottom of page) Then click on the general forum and your there.

Remember if you don’t want to post then just use your abuse button when you are offended and help that way by getting these demons banned. Remember if you do post, put I AM VIC at the bottom of every post so that others will know who you are and not argue with you if they happen to disagree with you on one point or another. We don’t need Christians arguing with Christians. Happy hunting and stay in touch with me if you would like or have questions.

2. easysamson

easysamson New Member

What you say is true. I apoligize if I have offended you. Of course according to Gods calling do what you can, where you can. I’m just frustrated with the lack of Christian warriors for the front lines in the spiritual war against our enemies. By all means if you’re afraid then stay here with the women and children where you’re safe and at least help tend to the wounded hero’s. And may God be with you if we fail.

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

You didn't offend me, but thanks for the sentiment.

Understandable...but you never know who's actually fighting the battle, so don't be too quick to judge. Elijah thought he was alone...yet there were thousands who had not bowed.

Not really sure what that's supposed to mean. I would say that as I enter schools each day to see our kids...as I enter the coffeeshops, the football fields, the homes...I'm on the front lines, bro. But hey, think what you want. Sorry that I don't spend as much time defending God on MySpace as you think I should. But God's given me direction, and I'm following it.

Since when was this up to us? God does the saving. We just do the telling. "Failure" by human standards may very well happen...but since we don't have God's system of math down (leaving the 99 to find the 1, etc.)...I'm not going to question His plan.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Do to the time frame and that fact that I am awake over on this side of the pond I am going to take a rare administrative action and close this thread even though I do not moderate.

This is a Baptist only section and the poster openly is violating that rule and bragging about. He/she is attacking other members, and has violated the rule regarding posting the same topic in more than one forum.

Further action is pending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.