1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Images for Sunday Plus / Powerpoint

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by UnashamedYouth, Oct 20, 2003.

1. UnashamedYouth

UnashamedYouth New Member

I am now in charge of finding background images for our projector program for the worship services... and so far I've found squat... it's amazing how much these images cost

anyone know where I should look?

2. computerjunkie

computerjunkie New Member

Hi! I do the powerpoint for our worship services and you're right...graphics and images are expensive!! However...

I ordered this one from pastors.com. It's pretty good...LOTS of powerpoint backgrounds and images, and it's relatively inexpensive!

Eye Effects Worship

I also have Digital Juice...not specifically "Christian graphics", but a GREAT tool for all kinds of cool backgrounds and pictures. They look really sharp! Very easy to use, but may be a little more than you want to spend. However, for what you get with it, it is the best software for the money that I have found.

Digital Juice

There's lots of inexpensive Christian clip art software, but from what you indicated, you may be looking for images and backgrounds rather than clip art.

Hope this helps you get started!

CJ