1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian leaders threaten to abandon Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by hillclimber1, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I was just thinking if there was any scenario where I would vote Republican in this election, and I think I have one, albeit a very unlikely turn of events. If Mike Gravel is the Donkey nominee and Ron Paul is the Elephant, then the Elephant likely gets my vote.

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I maintain that America, with all her warts is the only country of consequence that has the resources, and a large Christian segment with the will to promote and defend religious and political freedom, and to evangelize throughout the world.

The will and ability to evangelize, is under vicious attack by satanic forces, in all political parties. The republican party alone, still has the clout (independants don't and never will) and a base constituency that will contend for religious freedom. The Democrat party will certainly aid/speed up the attack on religious freedoms. They are already successfully installing homosexuality as normal behavior, legally, and promoting it to our children. Hillary is against the Christian viewpoint on virtually every front, and marches to the tune played by Soros and his leftist blogger minions.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. Whomever I vote for is who I vote for. Period.