1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian Love

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Edward 1689er, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnv

Johnv New Member

As noted, this is being done by you, and you alone. We're all amiss as to whythe need for you to do so exists.

2. Edward 1689er

Edward 1689er New Member

Please answer my simple question. Have you been guilty of calling me a "troll"? Please explain why you would do this to a believer in Christ. I realize that the community here is committed to hating me. This is just about truth at this point. Grace and Peace!

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I answered that already:

In another thread, you were trolling, and I commented that we have a troll in the thread. I did so because that's what you were doing. You were trolling, and trolling is frowned upon by the moderators.

In this thread, I haven't done this once.
    Uhh, because you were trolling.
    You're kidding, aren't you? Prior to the existence of this thread, you've only have 80 or so posts. How one can conclude that an entire community hates you, when you've only got a handful of posts, is beyond me.
    Given that you've falsely accused me of having "four times" called you a troll, truth doesn't appear to be your motive.

4. Edward 1689er

Edward 1689er New Member

OK. If we hate a response on this glorious board, we are committed to calling him a "Troll." This is our way of running them off, and we think that Jesus likes this approach. Blessings!

5. Edward 1689er

Edward 1689er New Member

Please anwser the simple question. Have you called me a "Troll." Just a yes or no will do.

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You accused him of hating you, and by extension of being a murderer. There is nothing from his posts that would allude to that, hence it's a false accusation.

7. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I answered that twice already, but let's try it again:

In another thread, you were trolling, and I commented that we have a troll in the thread. I did so because that's what you were doing.
    Nice try, but false. You were referred to as a troll because you were trolling.
    Given that you've made false accusations in this thread, and refused to acknowlege or repent from them, I don't think you should put yourself in a position to comment on approaches that Jesus would like.

#27 Johnv, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
  8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Edward - I don't know if you have me on ignore or if you only have your sights set on John but "troll" is not saying you are unsaved or anything like that so it is not wrong to post on here. If you are posting with trolling tendencies, then you will be called a troll. It is not hate but it is stating what is happening.

What I'm seeing now is a very angry person who has decided to go for John's throat. I have no idea what has gotten into your head to make you do so but it is not really good board etiquette no less a good Christian example. You would do best to step back and let this thread go.

I do also have to say that numerous times on this thread you questioned John's salvation which is against the rules of this board. The moderators have been made aware of the posts.

9. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Eddy, just out of curiosity, might your handle show some of the rationale behind all the venom in this thread??

Not accusing you of anything, just curious!!

Incidentally, your profile shows you as "TEACHER"; but I find it extremely difficult to reconcile the kind of dialogue you have displayed on this thread with someone who teaches for a living. The mental gymnastics just don't jive, er-r-r compute.

Anything you might want to confess???:thumbs:

10. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread deals with neither Bible study nor theology and is therefore closed.

I would suggest that personal squabbles be settled by PM and not flaunted before the entire board.

Thank you.

rsr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.