Christian Pawns and Gay Bishops (BBT)

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by bb_baptist, Sep 19, 2003.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Wow. Thanks for the link. That is a hard hitting expose of the "culture war" of which the sodomite/lesbian agenda is just another battle. The war started in earnest in 73 with the pro-death agenda as Fort Sumter's opening salvo.

With the supreme court making another tragic roe v wade-ish mistake in 2003, truth is again placed on the scaffold and sin esconced on the throne.

We cannot back down from the fight. And it appears as if the American Government is going to give aid and comfort to the enemy.

3. amixedupmom

amixedupmom
    Expand Collapse

Thank you webmaster for that article. In my search for scholastic excellence, I've learned that in JUST about every society there has always been this push and pull on homosexuality. In some cultures (greek for one, Ancient Sparta in prime example).. Homosexuality was condoned and even encroaged from men at a early age. Now in today's society we see it as perverse and not totally acceptable. I do not agree with it by any means, But, this battle is a very old one fought since the beginning of time.

God Bless

4. tecwar

tecwar
    Expand Collapse

In the old days the Church had a impact on the world now the world impacts the Church.We have alLowed the world in to our homes, lives and worship the question is(when Jesus comes will He find FAITH)