1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christianity Today??

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by donnA, May 19, 2002.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

What do you think of Christianity Today magazine? For soem reason I got a copy in the mail, don't think I filled anything out on line, didn't order anything, not sure whay I got it. Has a few good articles in it. Whats you opinion of them?

2. Steveninetx

Steveninetx New Member

I actually subscribe to this magazine and find it educational and insightful. I am a new christian and this gives me insights to some things that are taking place in the world that I am uneducated about.

Steven

3. td

td New Member

I've subscribed to it off and on (now off) for the last 15 years or so. I think it gives a pretty broad view of issues in the Christian faith. Some of it is liberal, some of it conservative. I believe it was started by Billy Graham. It's really ok.

I let my subscription lapse because I was too cheap to pop for a renewal. I also think I got to where I realized I didn't read most of the articles because they just didn't interest me. Now I just go to their web site.

4. DocCas

DocCas New Member

A close family member was editor for several years. Since his retirement it has slipped a bit in both its conservative orthodoxy and scholarly emphasis, but that is just my opinion and I may be a bit biased. [​IMG]

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

With CT you get a mishmash. There are some very good articles written by the best of conservative scholars and pastors, and you also get some duds from time to time. All in all, it's worth reading.

6. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I find it useful. And the search function allows topical studies.