Christians are the best and worst

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Fundamentalist1611, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Fundamentalist1611

Fundamentalist1611
    Expand Collapse

The greatest, happiest, most pleasant people on creation are christians and yet the most prideful, wicked people also carry the christian banner. It goes to show the stupidity of man and their own stiff necked ways...I've seem some christians (and i'm talking about those that claim to be born again, separated? fundamentalists) that live lives that are shameful and contradictive to their walk and talk. Any idiot on this board can post all they want and I guarantee that many post what they certainly don't live and practice. Praise God that the Lord knows all and will deal with these people and their wicked lies. It just sickens me that I know many lost people that put many "christians" to shame. Even liberals that I've seen are sincere while those linging to the title of ultra conservative are ***fiery remark removed*** that are back in the stone age. I'm a fiery fundamentalist and i'm a right wing nut but truth is truth...

[ October 13, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: C.S. Murphy ]

2. TheOliveBranch

TheOliveBranch
    Expand Collapse

Hey, let's face it, a christian is saved now, so what do they have to loose? They can do things their own way, and don't ever tell them what to do! In the eyes of a christian, who has liberty, can do whatever they believe, however they believe, all in the name of Christ. That makes them better than others, even if they won't say that. I agree with you, and so will they, because that is what they live by, God knows the heart. So, don't say anything to any christian about how they live. That's their choice. :(

3. Nomad

Nomad
    Expand Collapse

Unfortunately, Christians don't always live the way the Bible tells them too. I know I don't, and I'm more concerned about my own failings than those of others. I can't do anything about their sins.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Wait a minute! I resemble that remark!

Fundamentalist1611 shows by the name that his/her observation --
    -- is true!

You see, Fundamentalist has a meaning. And 1611 has a meaning.

And the two are 100% OPPOSED to each other! Historic true fundamentalism has NOTHING TO DO with the AV1611. And no amount of rewriting history can change that.

Like Mama always said, "Stupid is as stupid does . . "

5. Artimaeus

Artimaeus
    Expand Collapse

Fellowship with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Fellowship the other Christians. The Joy of their salvation. Peace of mind. Clear conscience. Rewards in heaven. Blessings in this life.

...not much really. ;)

6. gb93433

gb93433
    Expand Collapse

I am told by those who work in restaurants that so often those who come in on Sunday leave a small tip as comparfed to those who come in on other days.

Anybody in retail can attest to what you have written. I have seen some of the most gracious and also some of the stingiest people come in to a business and then see them at church later. Whenever we patronize a business we must always treat the people who work there with respect. People remember those who treat them the best and those who treat them the worst.

7. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Moderator</b>

How can you guarantee this?? How many of these people do you know?? You must really get around if you know enough people to "guarantee" that they don't live and practice their faith.

Your attitude in this post certainly establishes your claim that professing Christians are prideful.

And BTW, there is no glory in being a nut.

8. mark brandwein

mark brandwein
    Expand Collapse

I respect the fact that you have an opinion. But to call my brothers and sisters (IDIOTS). Its just not right.

9. C.S. Murphy

C.S. Murphy
    Expand Collapse

I see no good coming from this so I am closing it down.
    Murph