1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christians persecution by our own military

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Judith, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

That was very difficult to watch. These men and women are in harms way and they put their lives at risk so we can be free. They need prayer and the presence of God to keep them safe. It is sad that they are force to leave religion out of the military. I am in Canada and it is not the case here. I attended the Rememberance Day serve here and it was very much Christian based. I felt proud listening to the Bible readings and the prayers that were being said. There were no complaints from anybody in the crowd.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Comes of having a democrat as president, in particular this Christian hating democrat in office now.

4. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why anybody would join the military at this point, with the government going in the direction it's going, is completely beyond me. If a young person wants to serve their state and their country, a local militia is a far better option.

• Agree Agree x 2