1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Shortandy, Nov 29, 2010.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I've really enjoyed all of this! I never knew a Christmas tree was so wrong until Stedfast Fred told me but I still don't buy it.

We have put up three trees in our home, and this craftsman took them out of a box, and didn't have to nail them to nada because they have stands! (It's the nailing part that makes it bad!) Then we decorated them with things. OK, I lie, she did that part by herself.

Artificial trees are fine, it's the real ones that are idolatrous, everyone knows that!

:saint:

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    See, you learn something every day......Praise God

BTW....If you look at it as entertainment, it never fails to disappoint. LOL

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

You mean it's not really entertainment, I have to look at it that way?

Wow, all this time I thought it truly was entertainment.

Makes you kinda want to go out and buy a Christmas tree and give it to a JW!!!

I am worried though, because they have drop offs for used Christmas trees, and, they take these trees and drop them in lakes for fish habitats 'round here. Does that make the fish idolatrous too?!

:BangHead: