1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chuck Baldwin Speaks at West Palm Beach, Florida

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JGrubbs, Aug 23, 2005.

1. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

:rolleyes:

Dixon was just one of the many attendees at the event in West Palm Beach. This thread is not about Dixon or the reasons why CMG hates the Constitution Party, Dixon or "urchin" teenagers. Thank you once again for your attempt to try to turn a thread into an anti-Constitution Party thread.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can see now, Grubbs, why you called me a liar and then said that I was too stupid to be in your conversation because I mentioned Dixon's tax case. Now you are saying that I hate the CP-- [​IMG] No matter how smart and rich you may be, Grubbs, you really should stop your style of personal attack on message boards. I do not think that you will ever extend me either the benefit of the doubt or common politeness, which is another reason why I think that the religion mixed up in your party is false. I saw what you and Peroutka did to Michael Medved during the last campaign. I don't know why the moderators allow you to make personal attacks but I think that they are sympathetic to the CP. You may have learned that style of personal attack from Dixon.

When Dixon was going to lose his building down in Garfield Park, he called up his gun-toting friends down in Spencer, Indiana, and had them camp out in his church building for a few days. The threat was that there would be a gunfight with the US Marshal if things didn't go Dixon's way. However, after a few days they went back home.

Dixon organized the American Coalition of Unregistered Churches, styled after the underground church in the old Soviet Union. Here is his website: http://www.nctimes.net/~dovbooks/unregchs.htm

Since you know Rev. Dixon, Grubbs, ask him if he didn't say for years that the church should have nothing to do with government and then ask him if he went to the government and asked to use Indianapolis Manual High School auditorium for his meeting after they carried him out of his church.

In fact, ask him about everything that I have told you about him.

He now meets in Jonathan Byrd Cafeteria in Greenwood, Indiana. Byrd is a multi-millionaire who owns race cars.

Dixon is out of Marion County.

Dixon will ruin the CP in the long run. His style is to make personal attacks on people from the pulpit. He may be the politcal brains of the CP, but he cannot operate in public because he is too well known after all these years.

You made a mistake, Grubbs, when you linked those pictures and showed Dixon. That is a side of the CP that you should not have shown pubically. If you ask Dixon about the things that I have told you about, he will call you the names that you have called me for the last year or he will call me the names that you call me: stupid, liar, hater, and boring--try it and see.

4. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Why would you think I am rich? You seem to be good at holding grudges! Peroutka was more than polite to Medved who booked him on his show to try to discredit Peroutka and his campaign, and everyone who listed other than you could see that.

I don't know Dixon, I just met him for the first time at the event in West Palm Beach. He is not the "political brains" of the Constitution Party, and only just recently joined the party, he was a member of the GOP up till last year.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "hate" I apologize for that, but I should have instead should have said your very strong dislike for the Constitution Party, and I never called you stupid!

Your habit of trying to turn any thread into an anti-Constitution Party thread, even the ones that have nothing to do with the party, is getting old, you should try to be less bitter, you would probably find that life is more enjoyable.

If we were to have a discussion on the planks of the Constitution Party one at a time, I am sure that you would find that you don't disagree with the party 100% as you would wish everyone to believe you do.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG] </font>[/QUOTE]Where do you keep coming up with the cool emoticons Ken?

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dixon is slick. I have already told you how he doublecrossed the Marion County Republican Party here in Indiana to defeat our candidate for sheriff recently. I would question his credentials as a Republican. You now have a loose cannon in your party. I am going to inform the locals here what Dixon is up to now in case they have not heard. My advice to you is to keep him out of the picture.

[​IMG] The Republican gain is the CP loss if Dixon has truly moved to the CP. [​IMG]

[ August 29, 2005, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: church mouse guy ]

8. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

What have you got against people CMG? You've gone on a non stop tirade over a man, that it seems you know little about except rumors and conjecture.

And you continue to assert that Johnathan called you a liar, which he clearly did not do.

Is it because Rev. Dixon is a constitutionalist or because he's a Christian?