1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Church Burnings in TX

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ktn4eg, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Let's remember in prayer the congregations in the Tyler TX area who've had their church buildings destroyed by what appears to be the work of arsonists.

I don't know what the denominational affiliations of all the congregations that have been afftected by this tragic turn of events, but (not that it should really matter) some have been identified as Baptist congregations.

Pray for the ones affected by this situation as well as for those who are responsible for these acts of arson.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: that the officials will find out who are starting these fires.
    May there be a stop to these arson-like fires on churches. We asked You,
    in Jesus' Name.AMEN

3. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

A church in my hometown had their church hall severely damaged in a fire last week, but they don't think it was suspicious. (It was the church I went to for sunday school in primary school days). It has caused a lot of inconvenience but there is some consolation in that appears to have been an accident. It must be more sickening when your church or another local church is damaged by an arson attack.

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

They are in my prayers.

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I think I heard on WPCS that 10 church fires in Texas already.... yes, most were Baptist.

Been praying aginst this onslaught and that the perps are caught and brought to justice.