1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Church in Texas Seeking new pastor

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Maverick, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's been a long time but I just know something will be wrong about this post. Anyway, I came across this and Lufkin is acroos the world from me so if you know a good man to refer to these folks go ahead on. Later, probably much later.

TOWN SEEKING PASTOR:
    We are in desperate need of a sound independent fundamental baptist church in our town, one who won't compromise the Word, looking for someone to come in and start a solid church. please pray for our town, that God will send someone our way Lufkin, Texas

[email protected]

[ July 09, 2005, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: dianetavegia ]

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Well I posted that a church in Jasper, Ga. is seeking a pastor so I think it's a great idea. I AM going to change your topic title tho so any pastor seeking a position won't overlook your post.

Diane

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

Why don't the people just start a church themselves, why wait for a pastor to do it for them.

4. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

I am really surprised that Lufkin doesn't already have a fundamental church.