1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

City corrals Christians at weekend Arab fest

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Making the false accusation that I think Jesus is "a pest" is an attack on my faith and devotion to Christ.

You need to take a deep breath, forgot about what you think I've said and reread everything I have written in this thread.

I've already explained it... I was recounting an example of a specific church (not the one in the original post) called Kingdom Baptist Church in Venus, Texas, who "witnessed" in a way that (in my opinion) was negative and pestered people.

I have not suggested that any Christians should be banned from witnessing (including Kingdom Baptist Church). In fact (as I have mentioned two times before), I believe the actions of this judge violate the Constitution.

If you can't figure that out, I don't think I can help you.

I never objected to Christians (or any other faith group) from witnessing.

I don't know why you can't get that straight!

I think you need to carefully review what everyone has actually said on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.