1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cleaning assistance

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by Salty, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I recieved the following from my DOM (Central NY Bap Assoc)

A friend made me aware of the following this week. I thought you might be able to use this information – or at least pass it along.
    o If you know any woman currently undergoing chemotherapy, please pass the word to her that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - once per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service. This organization serves the entire USA and currently has 547 partners to help these women. It's our job to pass the word and let them know that there are people out there that care. Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along. http://www.cleaningforareason.org/ You may not know someone going through chemo, but someone on your email list might. Please pass this information on to your family & friends.

Salty

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can anyone else use this infomation? :praying:

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a wonderful service. I will tuck away the info in case I come across someone needing it.