1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Climategate emails force Al Gore to cancel talk at Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Dec 3, 2009.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Actually I said I am on your side. I agree. I consider anthropogenic climate change one of the great myths and scams of our day.

#21 NaasPreacher (C4K), Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I am sorry I misread it for some reason. I wasn't arguing with you in my initial repsonse to you. I was just stating the fact that the earth has been cooling. More of an agreement than anything else.

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

One the radio broadcast I mentioned I was amazed and the anger and name calling of the journalist arguing for the standard view. He really thought dissenting opinions should not be broadcast and that host was irresponsible for airing the other side.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hmmm, wonder what the chances are of an "investigation" turning out to be a whitewash?

A civil servant who is a member of one of the most vehemently pro man-made global warming advocacy organizations in Europe which also has direct ties to the IPCC has been handed the job of whitewashing the investigation into the University of East Anglia, while absurdly billing himself as impartial and unconnected to climate science.

Meanwhile, the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has ludicrously announced that it will conduct its own investigation into the climategate scandal, despite the fact that the suspects involved have intimate ties to the IPCC, with one of the primary scientists accused of manipulating climate data being a lead author of the 1995, 2001, and 2007 IPCC reports.

“The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change (IPCC) is the leading body for assessing climate change science,” reports the Daily Mail.

IPCC chairman Dr Rajendra Pachauri told the BBC the claims were serious and he wanted them investigated.

“We will certainly go into the whole lot and then we will take a position on it,’ he said.”

“We certainly don’t want to brush anything under the carpet. This is a serious issue and we will look into it in detail.”

Having the IPCC investigate climategate would be like Ken Lay heading up the Enron enquiry.

SOURCE

Come to think of it I haven't seen any investigations where the government or establishment is concerned in the last few years that hasn't turned out to be a whitewash or cover up.

#24 poncho, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
  5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Owl Gore is a blooming idiot.

No, scratch that. He is a treasonous swindler. His problem isn't intelligence. It's that he is evil.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/copenhagen/article6943447.ece

From the Great Savior of Our Mother Earth and the Inventor Of All Things:

And, Gore speaks of the people who have awakened, and no longer buy his pile of dogsqueeze theory:

I say let's have a "global warming" party. Al Gore can be the pinata.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's Over, Al Gore.

Al Gore has just cancelled a high-profile appearance at the upcoming Copenhagen climate change conference only days after 'ClimateGate' revelations cast doubt on the legitimacy of the scientific' consensus' ("hiding the decline" is not scientific in any respect). Just days ago, CRU director Phil Jones stepped down from his position at East Anglia University.

Further, Gore has been confronted by We Are Change and other groups at book signing events everywhere he goes-- and apparently his only response to charges of fraud is to unleash his goons to drag out dissenters. Sounds like Eco-fascism to me. It's easy to reach consensus when opponents are barred from the conversation.​

The would-be 'EcoProphet' and media-darling Al Gore has been thoroughly discredited-- along with the science-imposters of the highly-politicized IPCC -- and now he is being prominently challenged by rising opposition to the Copenhagen carbon agenda. Lord Monckton has even called for Gore's arrest. ​

Gore also apparently made a fool of himself during an appearance with Conan O'Brien a few days ago, as he tried to push the unpractical subterranean geothermal solution. Countless papers across the country have ridiculed his appearance, including headlines such as "Just How Stupid is Al Gore, Anyway?" in the Examiner.com, The Hill's "Earth to Al Gore" and "Gore Pushes 'Global Warming Scam'" in the Sioux City Journal. ​

Even the left-leaning Jon Stewart jabbed at "Poor Al Gore" on the popular Daily Show, mocking that "global warming [has been] debunked via the Internet YOU invented." ​

Former Vice President Al Gore-- after decades of trying to censor free speech in rock music, pretending to invent the Internet and making phony promises that NAFTA 'is good for America'-- has been revealed not to be a friend of the earth, but, cynically, to be on schedule to become the 'First Carbon Billionaire' via his Goldman Sachs-partnered carbon trading empire (including Generation Investment Management, LLP and other firms). ​

Al Gore, it's time to abandon your lucrative carbon-scheming, admit there was never a scientific 'consensus' and give back the Nobel Peace Prize, too.​