1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clinton Aide : Hillary 'often confused'

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Nov 16, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ails-hillary-often-confused-in-bed-for-a-nap/

JUDICIAL WATCH: HUMA ABEDIN AND STATE DEPARTMENT STAFFER IN EMAILS – HILLARY ‘OFTEN CONFUSED,’ ‘IN BED FOR A NAP’

After reviewing more than 35 pages of email from top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, Judicial Watch observes that Abedin advised a State Department staffer that it was “very important” to review phone calls with Clinton because she was “often confused.”

Judicial Watch notes that Abedin emailed State Department Clinton aide and companion Monica Hanley from her “[email protected]” to alert her about the need to go over phone calls with Clinton.

Additionally, Abedin’s emails reveal “repeated security breaches, with the Secretary’s schedule and movements being sent and received through Abedin’s non-governmental and unsecured Clinton server account,” states Judicial Watch.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indications are that the "smartest woman in the world" has some slight dementia issues that will get worse with time and stress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. ApollotheBrave

I think issues like this go with age, Hillary isn't as young as she was before. It so happens that when you get older you become more hard of hearing, get slightly confused and such but it does not happen all the time. She's in a high-stress job that demands her time 24/7 I think we can let go of the times she gets tired, after all she's only human. If this is the kind of political propaganda being thrown around for her critics then I think the democratic party will be fine.

4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The other thread seems to have disappeared. (Carpro, I hope that it is your decision and not a new political censorship policy by new Management.)

I will make the came comment that I did in the other: I have thought for a while that Clinton looks ill.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

Well coming out with statements like that aren't really going to put the minds of the American people to rest are they, and it either seems like it's been said tongue in cheek, and people have taken it too seriously, or there's another motive being saying it.

That's the way it looks to me anyway, but whatever the reason, Hilary once again won't come out of this looking too good.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

It was her most trusted aide that said it. Carries some weight.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

Well maybe Hillary needs to choose her aides more carefully then if that's the case?

Either way when something like that gets said, joking or not, it's going to set people talking and the media will jump all over it, or maybe that's the point? No publicity is bad publicity so they say...

8. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Here's the email exchange:

The "She's often confused." statement is something that could be said about many people when it comes to when and where you are suppose to be, myself included...ask my wife. I have a calendar and a wife for a reason...I don't easily remember the details of all my daily meetings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

In that respect I guess your right. I myself am beginning to forget certain things I need to do. Course, that's not as important as I'm not running for presidency and if I was I'd like to think if I was in the habit of being confused, I certainly wouldn't want it to become public knowledge.

It doesn't seem to have done her any harm anyway. Nothing does, as her popularity doesn't seem to be dropping off much.