1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clinton Links Pakistan Floods to Climate Change

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Jedi Knight, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Secretary of State of the USA is concerned with this when we are about to go into an economic depression.....THAT IS FUNNY!

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Yes and those darn people of Noah's day caused the Great flood. If they would have just cut back on the pagan burnt sacrifices.

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

No matter what caused it she ought to be more concerned with helping the nation out with aid, as they did with the earth-stricken nation of Haiti, and the flood-stricken nation of Indonesia caused by a huge tsunami (the largest Islamic nation in the world BTW).
    And yet in Pakistan over 1600 people are dead and over 80 million have been displaced or affected, more than both of the above disasters put together.

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Why is it our responsibility to help the people of Pakistan? Where are the other Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Jordon or Egypt?

We help the same people who would spit on our graves! If there had been a flood in Japan during WW2 would we have helped them with foreign aid?

6. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Let her and other democrats keep preaching the global warming line. I wish they would ramp it up. They should call everyone who doesn't believe "ignorant." It will better help to ensure that more of them are gone come November.

7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Most Muslim countries are in the same boat as Pakistan--third world and dirt poor. Bangladesh is a good example. I already pointed out to you that your government was willing to pour aid into the largest Islamic nation in the world--Indonesia. So why are you playing the Islamic card now?

8. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Maybe Hillary should be a weather girl instead. Nah,come to think of it that would be an insult to the forecasters as well.:smilewinkgrin:

9. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

How much money has Iran spent in their nuclear program? Please don't try to sell the belief that these Islamic countries, like Saudi Arabia with all their oil, doesn't have any money. The answer is simple. Why spend their money on aid when we are willing to spend ours? I wouldn't give one cent to these Muslim countries. Let Allah help them out!

I'm not playing any card. If you can't see that Islam is an enemy of both Christianity and the United States, I feel sorry for you.