1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clinton Reaction To Trump’s Russia Statement Admitted She Deleted Work-Related Emails

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” columnist Charles Krauthammer argued that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s remarks about Russia accessing Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails was “a trap” where “the Clinton campaign ends up admitting that perhaps there really is work-related, if not classified stuff, on the emails which she deleted, which I think would be the grounds for a charge of obstruction.”

Krauthammer said, “I do think there was something about his reference to Russia, which, whether planned or not, is extremely clever. I’m not the first point out that it set a trap that the Clinton campaign fell right into. In that statement that you showed from the Clinton campaign, it said, you know, you’re inviting a foreign power to invade our national security. Now, these are the emails that she deleted because they were supposedly private.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...ent-admitted-she-deleted-work-related-emails/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hillary is a hypocrite. But she can't have it both ways.

The Donald is toying with her deceit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The FBI has already determined that Hillary mishandled classified material on her private email servers. I don't see that this so-called trap is breaking any new ground.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The new ground was Hillary's overt-the-top reaction--she should have kept quiet so people wouldn't think that generally speaking women are generally speaking. :Alien:Alien:Alien

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It was no trap. That is just GOP sympathizers blowing smoke on a disastrous, yea, traitorous comment by Trump.

Should we now call him, "Trump the traitor?"

6. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So the emails were not about Yoga?

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course you don't......................cuz Trump said it.

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump is living rent free inside the heads of Hillary and Obama, as well as the DNC. :Roflmao