1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clinton scandal: was town hall a fraud?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ivon Denosovich, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

This is abject fatuity, nothing more.
    2Tim, I asked you a question, didn't I?
    I asked you a direct question - one you didn't answer.

Why don't you concentrate on what I actually write, rather than what you think I am writing?

As for the claim that I claimed you "stole a quote" from Limbaugh on "more than one occasion," that isn't really the truth, is it? I distinctly remember the one you "borrowed" from Horowitz, but I never used the word "stole." I repeatedly asked you the source of your quote, but I never used that word. It really is fun to watch you misrepresent what I write in these forums.

If you do listen to him, and I specifically asked you if you did, then you know that he doesn't believe in global warming, and said a few weeks ago that it was a myth.

2. Baptist in Richmond

Wow: that really made you look foolish.
    How am I chasing you when you are right here in this discussion?

BTW, you still didn't answer the question. As usual, your posts really say more about you than they do about me......

3. SeekingHisTruth

SeekingHisTruth New Member

Thanks! Water under the bridge. Wait I don't think I can say that as someone might say I'm attacking Ted Kennedy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually "have" heard of that "accident". :laugh:

4. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Yea I had forgotten about the inane Horowitz thing. What you want to know is not really relevant to anyones life but your own.

You have tow and only two debate tactics:

1. You attribute anything you do not like to Rush or Sean and even sometimes O rielly. In your little irrational world this somehow has bearing and importance. But it comes across as quite the obsession.

2. You claim questions you ask haven't been answered and then chase others around the board demanding asnwers even when it is relevent like an insecure spouse who has no self control over their emotions.

You attack and harrass but nothing more.

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

You're amazing BiR!!! In the same post, no less. :laugh:

6. Baptist in Richmond

So, you are admitting that you were wrong?

Amazing that practically everything said on either show somehow ends up on this board by many of the self-described conservatives. I guess it is simply coincidental, huh? That would explain my "irrational world."

Oh, but this is true. The evidence is right there in my posts. I can't go back and edit them, so you can take a look if you like.
    I just love your use of similes. I once had an English professor that always told us that similes were indicative of a weak mind. Interesting that you use them to accuse me of your perception of my behavior, which is undoubtedly your reality.

And you make false assertions, don't you?

7. Baptist in Richmond

And yet, two months later, you still haven't answered my question......

8. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Are you aware that Grover Cleveland had a bastard child while he was President and Thomas Jefferson had an illegitimate child with one of his slaves? Where does Clinton's acts fit into these facts?