1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Closer look at the Constitution Party

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by BillyG, Dec 7, 2004.

1. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

So you consider Congressman Ron Paul a "leftist"?? :confused:

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Minor parties are fun but have zero chance of gaining national control unless there is an armed revolution.

3. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

I disagree. The GOP started as a minor party. It's up to us. If Americans are content to have their nation dismantled for the power and benefit of those connected to the DemoPublicans, then you are correct. I hope not, though.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you consider Congressman Ron Paul a "leftist"?? :confused: </font>[/QUOTE]I think that he is a card-carrying Libertarian, a close ally of the CP, evidently. The Libertarians call for a weaker executive, as does the CP. They also call for an end to wars like Iraq, so I infer that they are against the war in Iraq, just as the CP is, although they stop short of calling the war "illegal" as the Communists and the UN have, as you know.

On social issues, the Libertarians show their true liberal colors. They want to legalize prostitution--hardly necessary in Indianapolis because there is so much of it that the police ignore it--and drugs--also all but legal in the big cities--here in Indianapolis we are waiting for a gang war between African-Americans and Hispanics over drugs as these two groups inhabit the same neighborhoods, or most of Indianapolis. Also, the Libertarians favor same-sex marriage.

So I just do not respect Ron Paul. He may be a nice guy but he hangs out with a strange cast of political figures.

The short answer to your question is, "yes." I think that calling the war "illegal" is this generation's equivalent of burning the flag. It is hacking away at the foundations of the USA and it is sending a message to our enemies that we consider our government criminal and illegal.

5. Pennsylvania Jim

Ron Paul is a Republican, although he ran for President on the Libertarian ticket in, I think, 1988. I'm not sure that he favor legalization of prostitution, although if he does, I would disagree with him.

Overall, he is very conservative, far to the right of the average Republican, and far, far, far to the right of the ultra-leftist GW Bush.

6. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

YOU &lt;questioning of slavation deleted&gt; KILL ME WITH THESE LABELS!

So I guess I'm weak! I'm not for any on you right and left wing Racist! There are so many issues to deal with in this country but you people (mostly Replicans) are &lt;personal attack deleted&gt; :mad:

You people clearly miss the point while running around with the Klan claiming Eesho M'sheekha. Don't you know that if a person is truly a Christian it DOES NOT MATTER WHAT LAWS ARE IN PLACE they will follow GOD instead of man.

DID YOU READ THE BOOK OF DANIEL IN SUNDAY SCHOOL. DID HE CONFORM TO THE UNJUSTICE LAWS OF BABYLON? HELL NO! SO WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WASTE TIME ARGUING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE MAY CHOOSE OR NOT CHOOSE?

What you should be doing is praying for them, because it will not get any better "THERE AIN'T NO REVIVAL COMING"! According to my KJV it's only going to get worst!

So why don't you AND ALL THE EVANGELICAL CHURCH'S SEND A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT ASKING HIM TO BE THE CHRISTIAN HE CLAIMS and make it illegal for THE KKK to MARCH ON WASHINGTON WHEN THEY WANT, SPREADING SEPERATION AND HATE!

NOW THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, BUT IT'S NOT! WHAT SHOULD BE BRANDED ILLEGAL IS THIS WAR!

YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN SHOW ME THAT IT IS. REMEMBER SOUTH AFRICA DID NOTHING, NOW LOOK AT SUDAN, DOING NOTHING! ;)

Ron

[ December 09, 2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: C4K ]

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, you, Ron Paul, and John Kerry and Peroutka.

8. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

My goodness, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Ronald, you need to take some Prozac or Ritalin or something to calm yourself down.

To claim racism when you're the only one who has even brought up the subject is pure foolishness. To claim we're not Christian if we voted for Bush or consider ourselves Republican is purely ridiculous and un-Christian in and of itself.

You need to think about what you're saying before you post.

Continuous mudslinging of this sort can get you banned from the BB, but since you're new here, I guess we'll cut you some slack...for now. ;)

9. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

Nobody becomes a second class citizen. Why should not a party acknowledge the One True God and His blessings? Do you suggest that He should be ingored, or that we should give “equal time” to false gods?
    </font>[/QUOTE]Because you are disenfranchising and discouraging nonChristians from participating in your political party?

How utterly UnAmerican.

10. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

[​IMG] Don't make threats, And What I said stands! You people need to concentrate on True Christians Matters, instead of discussing Policies that do not hurt you or I personal like Racism. I brought it up because I wanted the focus on that, and how the constitution to this day is not adhered to.

Brother James &lt;personal attacke deleted&gt; with your Ideas. True Christians pledge no allegiance to any country! Do you think Jesus Christ does? NOPE! Instead of making it madaotry for able men to serve 2-3 years of service in a military run by RACIST, it should be manditory for them to go around the country and help the poor people in this so-called great U.S.A, regargless of their ethnicity. But &lt;personal attack deleted&gt; you does't think along those lines! ;)

RON

[ December 09, 2004, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: C4K ]

11. Pennsylvania Jim

I don't think so...Church Mouse Guy is still here. Let 'em both stay, says me.

12. Pennsylvania Jim

Ron, you're holding back, I can tell. Just come out and say what you really think. :D

13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think so...Church Mouse Guy is still here. Let 'em both stay, says me. </font>[/QUOTE]I can see why Santa Claus e-mailed me that you weren't getting nothing for Christmas but a lump of coal. Little cmg was minding his own business and Santa knows that cmg is a good boy.

14. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So I guess you must believe that the 13th amendment is STUPID. The central government constitution outlawed slavery and involuntary servitude unless one is convicted of a crime, therefore a draft is unconstitutional.

Amendment XIII

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

15. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

For starters, I never threatened you. Secondly, I'm not exactly sure who 'you people' are that are not concentrating on Christian matters. If you're speaking of those of us who choose to post in the politics forum, I guess you'll have to include yourself with the rest of us. You brought up 'racism' because you want to focus on that, but I believe the purpose of BillyG in starting this thread was to talk about the issues of the Constitution Party, not on racism, or for that matter any other topic contrary to the original intent of the first post. I don't quite understand why you feel it necessary to come in, post something completely off topic, and then state that you want to chnage the direction of the topic. If you want to talk about racism, I suggest starting another topic of your own.

By the way, how exactly do you know that racism doesn't affect any of us here?

PA Jim, speaking of getting banned from the BB, I was strictly talking about Ronald's continuous questioning of the salvation of many of us on the BB. Calling someone unChristian, or questioning our walk with Him, solely because we post in the politics forum, or because we do not believe everyone here is racist, is the type of mudslinging that could get someone banned, or in the very least, leave someone's posts with many areas that read 'snipped by moderator due to personal attack' or something to that effect.

I see that's already happened with many of Ronald's posts.

When I first joined the BB, I had some of my posts deleted for being too overzealous in confronting others. I learned from my mistakes and I'm hoping Ronald will as well.

C4K, it seems that for about the past 3 or 4 months, before the election, you have been extra busy carrying out your moderator duties. I think you need a raise. [​IMG]

16. Pennsylvania Jim

Say it ain't so, CMG, say it ain't so!!!

You mean I won't be getting my sausage stuffer, or my gift certificate to Cabela's?

Maybe he said a "load" of coal...? At least I could burn that in my stove.

17. Pennsylvania Jim

Huh? Did you think that Ron's posts were a bit forward? I hadn't noticed. [​IMG] ;) :D ;)

18. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is Cabela's? Having seen the legislative process up close, why do you want a sausage stuffer? You guys in Pennsylvania have enough coal already! One lump is all that bad boys get. Try to be good next year. I am a good boy.

19. BillyG

BillyG New Member

So I guess you must believe that the 13th amendment is STUPID. The central government constitution outlawed slavery and involuntary servitude unless one is convicted of a crime, therefore a draft is unconstitutional.

Amendment XIII

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Not thats a leap, slaves and a draft.

Your logic is really flawed sir.

Billy :confused:

20. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Do I get a lump of coal for my Christmas fire CMG?