1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cloudscapes

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by UnchartedSpirit, Jan 17, 2006.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Well...today I was a little down, but since I'm an artist God conforted me in a very special way. See he arranged different types of clouds, light and darker ones, and they ended up looking like a mountain landscape in the sky! There was this really high peak towering over some type of valley...anyway it looked really great! Then I thought, God does this everyday all over the earth for us? He deserves some thanks! I really fealt better after seeing that! So what was your favorite cloudscape from God?

2. Seth&Mattsmom

Seth&Mattsmom New Member

I like the big chunky white clouds with sunlight behind them...this is what I imagine the Lord will ride in on when He comes!

3. music4Him

music4Him New Member

I donno if I could single it down to just one but the morning my 1st grandbaby (grandson) was born and my husband and I was almost hame we had to cross this long bridge. I took a picture of the rising sun comming up over the lake though the clouds. Beautiful day even if we were exausted staying up all through the night. Other than that I like the pink and purple ones too. :D

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I like watching thunderstorms from far away, and seeting the lightening flash thru the clouds.

I also like to see clouds reflect the golden light from the sunset back down to earth. It gives the air a magical glow.

Isn't our Creator amazing?

5. standingfirminChrist

One of the prettiest clouds formations I have ever seen was when I was living in Manassas, Virginia.

My sister had taken me to the store and we were on our way back when we saw a cloud formation that looked exactly like a turkey on a thanksgiving platter, complete with drumsticks.

We rushed to the house and went back to the spot where we saw the cloud, but it had scattered with the wind.

Yes, nature itself declares the handiwork of God!