1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNN Anchor Admits Team Obama 'Can Be Quite Nasty' to Deal With

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    CNN's Carol Costello admitted on Wednesday that President Obama's staff "can be quite nasty" to deal with. Given Costello's propensity to be a bleeding-heart liberal, her admission is all the more striking.

"I felt it first hand when I was, you know, reporting on the presidential race," Costello noted. "I mean President Obama's people can be quite nasty. They don't like you to say anything bad about their boss, and they're not afraid to use whatever means they have at hand to stop you from doing that, including threatening your job." [Video below the break.]

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-h...m-obama-can-be-quite-nasty-deal#ixzz2ijWLpAGp

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Sounds like sweet people. But liberals have been like that most of my life if they disagree with you, I recall getting hit with eggs while in the service by those same sweet folks.