1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNN and the California same sex ban...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Alive in Christ, May 26, 2009.

1. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

So far (since I've been watching) its been nothing but the homosexual side that they are speaking with. They just showed an 18 year old girl holding hands with her mother and mother. Of course CNN is sympathetic and seem to be *promoting* the cause (without coming right out and saying it)

They said that they are going to interview some on the side of truth a little later, but I wonder if they will be as *sympathetic*.

#1 Alive in Christ, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
  2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Ha ha!

It was pretty much like I thought it would go.

The CNN news anchor who interviewed the "no gay marriage" advocate came across as flip and condescending. She threw in a light insult or two.

The pastor did a great job. He never lost his cool and articulated the main reasons for his stand clearly and logically.

3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What I find crazy is that people in California have voted to keep marriage between a man & a woman, but the homosexuals want to have that over turned.