1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNN Attack on Law Enforcement

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Bartimaeus, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

This morning before heading off to work I was going to my favorite news site on TV and I happened to notice a cnn news bite on the shooting of a man brandishing a knife. I was appalled at the attack that the commentator made on the police officer (high ranking) who was interviewed for information on the shooting. The newsman questioned him continuously with unmitigated antagonism. It was very clear to me that the newsman did not want to find out the facts of the situation, he had an agenda to enforce and he was going to get to the "truth" reguardless of what the senior officer had to say.
    Just a note to say....that little lesson on the tv settled some issues for me.
    Thanks -----Bart ...the dueling society was a polite society...

2. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

I saw that on tv at lunchtime today.

Perhaps the good newcaster got a speeding ticket or his Uncle Ed was hauled off for running moonshine and he has an axe to grind?

It doesnt take much for people to act ugly.