1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by william s. correa, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

Whats wrong with scientific rationalism? After all, the people who publish it claim to have a rational basis for what they publish. Is something wrong with being rational?

Of course not.

In other words, saying something is wrong because it is the fruit of scientific rationalism is to avoid the real arguments and resort to name calling.

2. william s. correa

william s. correa New Member

I will Answer All you Questions! I will Say that Codex Sinaiticus and codex Vaticanus are Written by man. That is why they got thrown in the trash! and later retrived by scavangers trying to gain monies for copyrights to sell more bibles. Now Textus Receptus was God Breathed onto the pages of History in the AV 1611 No doubt. You all want proof Stick to the KJB and you will find it! Thanx! Next! P.S.Thanx C4 for closing that thread I know now why you use that call name!

3. william s. correa

Thank you! I Forgive you

4. william s. correa

Have you ever told a lie? What does that make you? All the Questions you have Asked me Off record have been documented in my Had drive! I will prove you wrong! And all you have been able to do is blow alot of hot air! Codex Si,codex VA are NOT the WORD of GOD! They Are written by Roman Catholic Pagan IDOLATORS!

5. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

William,

Which questions are you planning on answering in the future, so I will remember to keep my research saved on my computer. Then we will revisit the topic at your ealiest convenience.

Which questions?

6. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

william s. correa said:

Have you ever noticed when some one wants to be "POLITICALLY CORRECT" they use words like :"waste basket, lady of the night, package store, Alternate life style, Modern Versions,and many oter ufanisms to try and Justify ones Position in life>

What's so "politically correct" about a wastebasket? It's a basket that holds waste. Waste. Basket. Pretty simple, huh?

What's so "politically correct" about a modern version? It's modern, i.e. not ancient or medieval. It's a version, i.e. a translation. Modern. Version. Pretty straightforward, eh?

What's a "ufanism"? A word William Correa wishes were less straightforward than it really is so he would have a point?

Call it what it really is that is why we have So many versions because some one got their feelings hurt.

Oh, yeah, I bought my NASB because I was really upset. :rolleyes:

By the way, how come the person who started a thread, supposedly on Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, has had nothing to say about Sinaiticus or Vaticanus? How about it, William? Do you have anything of substance to add to this issue, or do you just like to run at the mouth?

7. william s. correa

"Sinaiticus and Vaticanus" sounds like A Bulls rear end sewed up in a Grape vine! With Bubble gum in it!NASB is Based on those two: Oh my that mental picture just makes me laugh!

8. william s. correa

all of them! one at a time!

9. DesiderioDomini

DesiderioDomini New Member

Very well William, I will believe you in spite of the evidence.

However, as an act of good faith, would you mind posting 3-4 of the best examples of questions you feel really need to be answered, OF THOSE questions I asked that you plan to answer.

Which ones are priority?

10. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

william s. correa said:

"Sinaiticus and Vaticanus" sounds like A Bulls rear end sewed up in a Grape vine! With Bubble gum in it!

If you say so; you're the expert on bull around here.

11. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Fair warning was given.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.