1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

College Coaching Rumors

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PastorSBC1303, Mar 27, 2007.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Of course you do now, the UK spin machine demands this...however lets see how well you and the nation like him when he loses 2 games in a row or gets upset at home next year, etc.

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I think you missed the point, these kids aren't looking for rich and upscale, they are looking for home. Bars, strip bars, wild life, like it is in Memphis. If they could stop in Little Rock, it would be about half way, in the different life style. I love north west Ar. as long as I can stay out of Chickendale, its south east Ar. I don't care for, my son and his family live in north east Ar.(Jonesboro)

The change in the style of living is what I've heard from kids who played ball there. I believe Brewer was from Little Rock and he said it was a shock going up there.

3. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Billy G has already received his first committment and he comes from Texas. See link below:

http://hoopsreport.com/news_view.php?id=222&type=Hoops News

4. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Losing DeAndre Jordan would be a huge loss for the Aggies and great for Kentucky. I am officially off the Billy Clyde bandwagon. That point guard from McKinney has garnered a ton of press here in the DFW area - he will be a good one

5. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Ken H, it was Sidney Moncrief who was from Little Rock, I think.

I hope you folks are happy with the coach that you now have. I give my son's father in law a hard time, because I don't think he has ever been happy with a coach there for over a year or so.

From what I've read, this coach seem to be a good one, he has done more than just watch the great Duke shot against UK.

6. Sly Fox

Sly Fox New Member

After talking with DeAndre, I don't see him headed to Lexington. The idea of cold isn't particularly appealing to a Houstonian. Turgeon talked with him today and I suspect he'll still end up in Collie Station for a year. DeAndre's mama has a VERY strong influence on him and that's a big reason he signed with A&M in the first place.

As for Billy Clyde, he may turn out to be a better coach than Barnes. But his body of work doesn't show it yet. Barnes is an incredible coach but he realizes Austin is a pretty sweet setup for a program ... similar to what Billy Donovan has at Florida.