1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming soon to America?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by HankD, Jan 21, 2016.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Well of course it's coming to America. Whatever happens in Europe will happen here. Open borders, mass immigration, coddling the rapists and killers, destroying national sovereignty and causing civil unrest are globalist policies.

These things don't happen because world "leaders" are stupid. These things happen because they're planned.

We already have open borders, mass immigration, coddling the rapists and killers and our national sovereignty is quickly becoming a thing of the past, civil unrest can't be far behind.

So yeah, It's not just coming here it is here waiting to happen.

Welcome to the New World Order.

How do ya like so far?

#2 poncho, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Adapting Rev. 22:20
    Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Adapting?

I'll check back to see how that's working out for ya when this country looks likes France and Germany.

Don't look for me at the camp. I won't be there.

5. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was adapting the verse. I was referring to the Second Coming of Our Lord.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Take it easy and relax Squire there's enough Americans to defend our liberty without your help. Just try to stay out of the way while you're waiting. ;)

7. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You still are missing the thrust of my comment. It's not a matter of my willingness to defend our liberty. Give me a molotov cocktail and point me in the right direction and I will. It's a matter of looking forward to the promised return of my Lord and Savior.

• Like Like x 1
  8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One thing these lawless ones fail to recognize is the second amendment.

I live in one of the most "progressive" states in the union - The Peoples Republic of WA, nevertheless firearm sales and carry permits have gone "through the roof" (especially by females) here because the WA government authorities have said "OK Mr. president we will welcome them".

Now I agree that we should help those refugees who are truly "refugees".

However the murders, molesters and abusers will have a surprise waiting for them.

Here in my local WA area where I live in the valley west of the Cascades it sounds like a war zone on the weekends with many folk practicing their reception for those who would plan to do evil to the innocent.

Yes you are probably correct that these "officials of the New World Order" want to declare marshal law when the violence breaks out.

I agree with Squire Robertsson - even so come Lord Jesus.

HankD

#8 HankD, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It would be easier to understand what you're trying to say if you'd just come out and say it.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A particularly sensitive issue is pool etiquette. If you believe the media, refugees are having a particularly difficult time figuring out how to behave when swimming in public. The controversy led one small German town near Cologne (the site of the New Year’s Eve assaults) to ban adult male asylum seekers from swimming.

Well, despite the best efforts of European cartoonists, some refugees apparently didn’t get the message about proper pool behavior because according to “reports,” some asylum seekers were caught on closed circuit TV doing some rather lewd things at the Johannisbad baths in Zwickau. Below, find the story from Bild, which we present without further comment because frankly, there’s not much we can add here.

Continue . . . http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...dia-reveals-monstrous-cctv-footage-refugee-po