1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming Vaccinations.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pilgrim2009, Aug 5, 2009.

1. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Important:

The swine-flu mass hysteria has created a movement by government and drug companies to FORCE ON US a mandatory vaccination this fall. Unless we take action, the government is going to force Americans to take these vaccinations that have not been tested and it violates our civil liberties of choice. No government should force medicate any free people.

To send a message to Congress, take action at

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org

and look in the "ACT NOW" section on the right side. There is a "Tell Legislators" link that will take you to a form that will send a pre-written message to our reps in Washington.

To hear a radio interview regarding this issue, visit

http://rss.nfowars.net/20090716_Thu_Alex.mp3

and fast forward toward the last 20 minutes of this particular interview.

Also:

The Truth about the Flu Shot

1. What’s in the regular flu shot?
    Egg protein and avian contaminant viruses
    Thimerosal (mercury): in multi-dose vials
    Polysorbate 80:allergen; infertility in mice
    Formaldehyde: carcinogen
    Triton X100: detergent
    Sucrose: table sugar
    Resin: known allergen
    Gentamycin: antibiotic
    Gelatin: known allergen

2. Do flu shots work?

Not in healthy babies: A review of 51 studies involving more than 294,000 children it was found there was “no evidence that injecting children 6-24 months of age with a flu shot was any more effective than placebo. In children over 2 yrs, it was only effective 33% of the time in preventing the flu. Reference: “Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2 (2008).

Not in children with asthma: A study 800 children with asthma, half were vaccinated and the other half did not receive the influenza vaccine. The two groups were compared with respect to clinic visits, emergency department (ED) visits, and hospitalizations for asthma. CONCLUSION: This study failed to provide evidence that the influenza vaccine prevents pediatric asthma exacerbations. Reference: “Effectiveness of influenza vaccine for the prevention of asthma exacerbations.” Christly, C. et al. Arch Dis Child. 2004 Aug;89(8):734-5.

Not in children with asthma (2): “The inactivated flu vaccine does not prevent influenza-related hospitalizations in children, especially the ones with asthma…In fact, children who get the flu vaccine are three times more at risk for hospitalization than children who do not get the vaccine.” Reference: The American Thoracic Society’s 105th International Conference, May 15-20, 2009, San Diego.

Not in adults: In a review of 48 reports (more than 66,000 adults), “Vaccination of healthy adults only reduced risk of influenza by 6% and reduced the number of missed work days by less than one day (0.16) days. It did not change the number of people needing to go to hospital or take time off work.” Reference: “Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults." The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 1 (2006).

Not in the Elderly: In a review of 64 studies over 98 flu seasons of elderly living in nursing homes, flu shots were non-significant for preventing the flu. For elderly living in the community, vaccines were not (significantly) effective against influenza, ILI or pneumonia. Reference: “Vaccines for preventing influenza in the elderly.” The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 3(2006).

3. What about the new Swine Flu vaccine?

Some of the new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccines are going to be made by Novartis. These shots will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human retina cells) and contain MF59, a potentially debilitating adjuvant. MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of squalene.

All rats injected with squalene (oil) adjuvants developed a disease that left them crippled, dragging their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages. Injected squalene can cause severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4) and severe immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.

Reference (1): Kenney, RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants." Expert Review of Vaccines. 2 (2003) p171. Reference (2): Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI’s Are Only the First Victims of this Vaccine. New York: Basic Books. p54.

Federal health officials are starting to recommend that most Americans get three flu shots this fall: one regular flu shot and two doses of the vaccine made against the new swine flu strain. School children who have never had a flu shot are targeted for four shots in the fall - twice for seasonal flu, twice for pandemic swine flu. (July 15, 2009 news)

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius has been talking to school superintendents around the country, urging them to make plans to use buildings for mass vaccinations and for vaccinating kids first. (CBS News, June 12, 2009.)

4. What can you do? You can't do it all, but you can do
    something!

Give this information to everyone you know and love, especially church members, social groups, school teachers and administrators, and first responders (EMTs, Paramedics, Firemen, etc). Contact your local police, sheriff, city council members, county commissioners and chamber of commerce. Discuss your concerns about forced vaccinations. Their support is important to maintain your right to refuse.

Email or fax this information to local TV and radio stations. Call or fax to your State and National political representatives.

Connect with other activist organizations – those who support 2nd amendment issues, the environment and animal rights. Help spread the word about their passion and get them involved with yours.

Write a small article for LOCAL, community newspapers. Watch for samples on

www.PandemicFluOnline.com

Check out

www.oathkeepers.org.

Share this with your local law and military folks. A pdf for easy printing is available on

www.DrTenpenny.com

Have at least 3 weeks of food and water on hand; be prepared to voluntarily self-quarantine.

Stock up on Vitamin D3 (3000 IU per person), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, fish oil, and zinc.

For more daily updates and information

www.VacLib.org www.PandemicFluOnline.com www.DrTenpenny.com

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

OK, there are extremes.

One is to force medicine on folks.

The other is to ignore the obvious benefits (for many, though not all) of the flu vaccine.

Calling out one extreme by going to the opposite is rarely productive.

3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have been weary of receiving any kind of flu shots. I have heard that these shots cause you to feel sick for a few days. Its almost like saying, "Go ahead & get sick now, so you don't get sick later on." I always thought the whole point of getting a vaccine was so you wouldn't get sick. There are many different strains of the flu that you can get a shot for & then catch another strain.

I have done good enough to where I don't need a flu shot. In the last three years I may have gotten flu like symptoms once. I rarely ever get sick.

4. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

There are no obvious benefits of getting the FLU vaccine shot.My mother-in-law got one several months ago and has been sick ever since.I had one back in 2005 and my health has not been better since.

http://www.thinktwice.com/

To force someone to take the swine flu vaccine against their will is uncontitutional.These vaccines have deadly mercury in them and can cause tremors among many other illnesses in the long run.

The FDA is a deadly organization and has suppressed health cures for years so big pharma can give them huge profits.

Take this new vaccine and you sir have signed you death warrant.

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/birdflu.htm

Personal stories of the harms vaccines can cause even death.

http://www.thinktwice.com/stories2.htm

#4 pilgrim2009, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

That's a myth that is the latest erumor, and it's totally false. The erumor actually consists of two separate issues.

The first issue is the so-called swine flu vaccination itself. Currently, it is not likely that a vaccine for H1N1a will be readily available to the general public, although it is possible (annual flu shots are usually available by September). As happens every year, the usual crackpots come out of the woodwork with claims of toxicity in the vaccine (the most common claim being that the preservative Thiomersal causes autism, although no link has ever been shown to exist). Health risks from H1N1a vaccines won't be any different than from the common flu vaccine.

The second issue is with cases of flu in the general population. Although H1N1a technically qualifies as a pandemic, its health impact is minimal. H1N1a is milder in symptoms than the common annual flu, and does not pose an increased health risk among the general population (the common flu results in an average of 36,000 death a year; H1N1a is not likely to increase that number significantly).

Those who should get vaccinated every years are those with the weakest immune systems, which includes children between 6 months and adulthood, pregnant women, people aged 50+, and anyone with chronic medical conditions. The recommendation for H1N1a is the same.

For the rest of the general public flu vaccination is a personal choice. I myself usually get vaccinated if I'm alredy scheduled to visit my doctor. I am scheduled to do so this year as well. I've only had post-vaccination symptoms once, which subsided in 12 hours.
    The biggest benefit is that it prevents you from getting the particular strain of flu, wich lowers the transmission rate. It's quite effective in doing so.
    There is nothing in flu vaccinations that can make a normal person sick. The only exception might be if you have an allergy to bird protien. Even there, protien breaks down, and the allergic reaction passes in a few days. The ingredient that most people make a big deal about is Thiomersal, but that likewise passes from the body in a matter of days.

#5 Johnv, Aug 5, 2009
  6. rbell

rbell Active Member

OK, that's off the mark. How about the thousands who take the shot and don't get the flu? Two anecdotal accounts do not a universal principle make.

Does it make some sick? Yes. Is it a worthless vaccine? No.

On this we agree.

OK, I'm off the agree wagon, and back to seeing extreme statements again.

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

of course, I guess the mercury could react with the tinfoil in your hat...

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I've been getting the flu shot for years. The current flu shot should NOT make one sick. If you do get sick, it is most likely a coincidence. It USED to be that the vaccine had a live but weak form of the virus and I had to have the shot each year because I worked at a hospital. 2 days after getting the shot, I'd get sick for a week with the flu. They finally agreed to stop giving it to me. But then I started getting the shot again about 10 years ago and now that it's a dead virus, my body does just fine. Once I had a sore arm but that's due to where the shot went in rather than the vaccine itself.

I'm concerned about this vaccine and do see the government stepping in and forcing vaccinations on people. I don't mind getting it - if there's months and months of research behind it first but we know that this vaccine has been fast-tracked and will go out without the research that it deserves. I'll not be getting one.

As for the fact that the H1N1 virus has been mild, that's correct BUT it has also killed perfectly healthy people. In past epidemics, it's also been very mild the spring before it got bad, so I'd not judge by the fact that it wasn't that bad yet.

I know with my family, I will be making sure I have our standard "winter flu kit" ready to go (pain and fever reducers, expectorant, decongestant, ingredients to make soup, some easy meals in case I get sick, tissues, bleach, etc.) a little early rather than waiting until November. Other than that, there's not much else I'd do.

9. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Your view is the myth and dangerous idea`s.

Your comment is a myth and dangerous.

Fact is.

Some of the new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccines are going to be made by Novartis. These shots will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human retina cells) and contain MF59, a potentially debilitating adjuvant. MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of squalene.

All rats injected with squalene (oil) adjuvants developed a disease that left them crippled, dragging their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages. Injected squalene can cause severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4) and severe immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.
    Reference (1): Kenney, RT. Edleman, R. "Survey of human-use adjuvants." Expert Review of Vaccines. 2 (2003) p171. Reference (2):

Matsumoto, Gary. Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI’s Are Only the First Victims of this Vaccine. New York: Basic Books. p54.

Are you a doctor?

Did you know doctors are the third leading cause of death in the USA?

http://www.health-care-reform.net/causedeath.htm

Yes it is a personal choice.What happens when the Government makes it their choice?

You are one out of millions and one is not enough to base years of research on so therefore scratch your view from the record.

Amazing we have a man here that is convinced that there is nothing in these dangerous vaccinations that can make one sick when other research has blown this theory into the lake of fire.

I went to my doctor today and even his nurse agreed that vaccinations have cause ADHD and Autism etc.She even said that if the new vaccine H1N1a was made avalible that she would not take it since it is new and people are being used as research animals until they find it can have deadly side effects.

I ask her what would she do if the Government wanted to force her to take it?She said that it would not happen and if it did they would have to kill her to force it in her body.

She agreed these vaccinations are created to make huge profits and very has caused long term health problems.

So therefore Johnv you keep on reading the positive side of things while ignoring the negative.Go get in line for the N1H1a vaccine.

In a year you may not be around to argue with or to sick to.

10. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

You need to quit drinking beer.

11. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Ann some here dont believe this and watch out they will start calling you names if you keep saying this.

Ann not much research into this deadly vaccine.It was created to kill people.

Ann will you take the shot when big brother government hunts you down?

The people that deny such is possible are simply not living in reality.

Its very possible that by this fall the government will be demanding people get this vaccineshot against their will.

Not this Man.

12. Allan

Allan Active Member

Them Jesuit priests are at it again. :)

13. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I have no fear of that and am sure no one will call me names (atleast the regulars here).

The vaccine was not created to kill people. It is being created to hopefully stop a deadly disease. Unfortunately, the panic that sets in pushes the drug companies to fast-track the development and we won't know the full ramifications until the vaccine has been in use for a year or two. That's just historical fact. We didn't know until after the chicken pox vaccine was in use for over 10 years that it's efficacy lasts only about 10 years. That's why I don't get new vaccines. Well studied? Sure. New? Not a chance.

Nope. I won't.

The people that deny such is possible are simply not living in reality.

Its very possible that by this fall the government will be demanding people get this vaccineshot against their will.

Not this Man.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I agree that there's a good possibility that the vaccine will become mandatory. I'm not positive and it's not a given but I can see the government doing it "for the good of the general population". I guess we'll see what happens.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You...you....you....you vaccination taker...you! :thumbs:

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=60761

Who is Dyncorp? And why do they hold a patent on live attenuated vaccine production using African Green Monkeys?

< snip >

DynCorp, it turns out, is a one of the top private military contractors working for the U.S. government. In addition to allegedly trafficking in under-age sex slaves in Bosnia (http://www.corpwatch.org/article.ph...) and poisoning rural farmers in Ecuador with its aerial spraying of Colombian coca crops (http://www.corpwatch.org/article.ph...), Dyncorp just happens to be paid big dollars by the U.S. government to patrol the U.S. / Mexico border, near where the H1N1 first swine flu virus was originally detected.

DynCorp also happens to be in a position to receive tremendous financial rewards from its patents covering attenuated live viral vaccine harvesting methods, as described in four key patents jointly held by DynCorp and the National Institutes of Health:

(6025182) Method for producing a virus from an African green monkey kidney cell line

(6117667) Method for producing an adapted virus population from an African green monkey kidney cell line (http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6...)

(5911998) Method of producing a virus vaccine from an African green monkey kidney cell line

(5646033) African green monkey kidney cell lines useful for maintaining viruses and for preparation of viral vaccines

SOURCE

#15 poncho, Aug 5, 2009
  16. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

GASP!!!

Sniff!!

I'm so disappointed.

17. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Conspiracy theories. Got to love em.

18. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

At the last outbreak of the swine flu.. in the 70's ... one person died.... there was mass publicity, panic, and the haste to vaccinate.... and then about 300 people who had the shot died or were sick with Guillian Barre (sp) type paralysis or other complications of the vaccine. The flu was a non-event.... but the vaccinations were the problem.

I've taken some flu shots in the past.... but we have more people die due to mistakes in medicine... such as getting the wrong med than we are likely to have die with this virus.

Besides.... there's something suspiciously odd when in official reports the experts complain that the virus is continuing to change and mutate..... which renders the chances of a successful immunity against the right strain from which one may catch the flu highly unlikely.

Couple all of this..... and if one has been exposed to the virus already, before taking the shot.... or has some other viral infection ....whether incubating in their system so with or without symptoms..... taking the vaccine is likely to create a fulminant infection with complications.

The vaccine has not had time to undergo proper safety trials.... and with the speed and several companies involved in their own way to get their vaccine market ready...... it is very likely that the person vaccinated will not know which brand or its contents and safety: If successful trials complete on one ...... they may be cited by media to stir up public confidence.... but is no guanrantee that the shot they take will be the one which passed the trial.

Finally, unless you are a virologist..... the media's use of 'dead' related to virus is a misnomer. There's no such thing as a dead virus.... as all viruses are dead until they gain access to living cells in which they duplicate. Hand to face to mouth without washing and close contact with others who are sick and shedding viruses particularly through sneezing/coughing.... the easiest ways to catch viruses. Another way..... injection either accidental or intentional.

Personally I don't intend on taking this vaccine..... and hope I face no complications for rejecting it. I'm already of the belief that this particular virus is man designed product from the lab.

As for 36,000 people dying of flu each year.... yeah, maybe, in the whole world.... but not in the states. Not with the antibiotics we have to follow the advantagous infections which sometimes follow flu, like pneumonia. The flu season is usually an acute period of about 6 wks -3 months with a peripheral time of about 2-3 months on either side when its just beginning or just ending. So 12,000 people a month..... we would have been aware of this long before these numbers jumped out of the air into the mouths of the CDC and their media puppets who want us fearful.

19. rbell

rbell Active Member

I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

Look here, bud...I'm not going to beat around the busch. This is all coming to a head. I'm not sure what ales you, but sheesh...

20. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

July 30, 2009–Former Kansas State Trooper Greg Evensen reports that there are plans for road-blocks to force vaccines with military personnel putting bracelets on people. Those who refuse to take the steel band with a microchip will be put on a prison bus and taken to a quarantine camp.

Evensen also says he believes that many law enforcement officers will reject using this “Gestapo” approach on their fellow citizens, and will question the legitimacy of the orders of what looks like a bunch of criminals in federal government who appear to be seeking to retain their grip on power by setting up an apparatus of state terror…

Source:

http://contendingfortruth.com/