1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming Vaccinations.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pilgrim2009, Aug 5, 2009.

1. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Someone needs to readjust the tin foil. It's getting odder by the post.

2. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Keep your head in the sand it will not change the facts.Also look what this ex-state trooper has to say to thos that dont believe him either.The real nut jobs are those that refuse to believe these things while evil prevails.

{Quote}

Have you been made aware of the massive roadblock plans to stop all travelers for a vaccine bracelet (stainless steel band with a micro-chip on board) that will force you to take the shot? Refuse it? You will be placed on a prison bus and taken to a quarantine camp. What will you do when your children are NOT allowed into school without the shot? What will you do when you are not allowed into the workplace without the vaccine paperwork? Buy groceries? Go to the bank? Shop anywhere?? Get on a plane, bus or train? Use the toilet in the mall? Nope. Police officers will become loathed, feared, despised and remembered for their "official" duties.

This nation is racing at interceptor speed toward a day of reckoning that has never been dreamed of. The lack of common sense, unusual brutality, and unintended consequences of the days of fall and winter will turn our overweight, undereducated, unchurched, and unprepared society into a wasteland of the abused and uncared for leftovers.

The recent training session in Crystal Falls gave people from all over the Midwest, an opportunity to taste independence, teamwork and hope. The singleness of purpose and deep caring for others who an half hour before were unknowns, proved to us all that freedom, honesty, personal skills based on common sense and preparation REALLY DO WORK!! We will never forget that time together. The caring folks who have asked me to come and speak to them about these same issues are precious examples of Americans who are willing to make the effort to have someone-ANYONE-help them see some daylight. We are beginning to make a difference, thanks to them. The reason hundreds of others have sent for the DVD seminar, is because they could not get to a live seminar. They have seen the need, are sharing the information and are 100 to 1 grateful for it. One guy calling himself the "anti-rights American" told me precisely what he thought of me and others like me (implied). I cannot state it here. One other said it was useless to him since he was a Viet Nam veteran involved with MAC-SOG training and forward combat experience. I replied to him that many of the folks who were thrilled and let us know that, were not in his league. You decide, and no matter how I would like to be one of hundreds providing this service, I am one of a VERY few. I am told that no one else is willing to commit to a live audience or DVD, the things that I say. That was certainly true of the issues covered at the in-field session held last week. It is time to lay down some plans that will get you through the galactic storm that is almost upon us. Do all you can. Do what you must. If you hesitate, you will become a quarantine camp victim or a casualty.

I have hundreds of police officers at all levels and military men placing their careers on the line with information that confirms every shred of the worst case scenario. You have been warned thousands of times, and yet you dismiss me and many others out of hand as nut-jobs, because we went out to the twig part of the branch to bring you information that freedom loving true remnant patriots must have.

I do not know entirely where amerika is in these perilous times in regard to the Holy Scriptures, but I will tell you this. We have welcomed the evil that has gripped this land and deserve whatever is retribution from God. I do cling to the hope that we will make some difference to others, if we will just not give in to the sweet assurances offered by the deceiver in charge of the nation and his winged monkeys on Capital Hill. The federal courts are basically the living room of hell for wrongfully accused citizens who have no other choice but to submit to the mouth of the lion.

"Look up, for your redemption draweth nigh," is sufficient for the Believer. For the smug, anti-Christian militants, gay rights activists, brutality minded judges and others. Look straight ahead, for your moment of accountability before fed-up Americans is closer than you care to think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To dear friend Alan Stang's family, you are in Liz and my fervent prayers. A giant oak has fallen. We will deeply miss his strength and the comfort of his intellect, love of country, and courage very rarely equaled. Good-by friend, see you later! Please see to it that his family does not want for a thing.

http://www.theheartlandusa.com/

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you believe the shot is bad, don't get it. But do not complain or blame the government if you come down with the flu.

4. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Dont worry grand paw I wont.Thats what massive amounts of vitamin c is for.If you get the vaccine shot and dont recover dont blame the government cause it was your choice.

Maybe you are a Fema trained preacher wanting the sheep to submit to ungodly government.Shame on you if you are.

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

There are aluminum and mercury in flu shots...I would avoid any of them.

6. rbell

rbell Active Member

I don't suppose you read up that vitamin C doesn't prevent the flu...

Oh well. maybe you're getting a "placebo effect."

BTW...the insults towards CTB are out of line. But you probably know that already.

Feel free to keep ignoring Scripture as to our role with the government.

7. rbell

rbell Active Member

And that is your right to do so. And I have no problem with publicizing the things we should look out for.

But for Pilgrim to insinuate that the government is using flu shots to deliberately kill the population is a profoundly stupid statement.

8. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Are you buying the new "eco-friendly" light bulbs? They contain mercury, and, according to reports, will become mandatory.

Back to the OP. It seems to me that certain vaccinations (small pox, typhoid, TB tests etc.) are required by law for one to attend school. I can remember lining up with my classmates to receive typhoid shots. No one asked permission before administering the shots. (As an aside, they were very painful, the needles were used over and over (after sterilization of course:thumbs:), and eventually became dull.:tear:) So, why the fear of a shot being required by law. I don't know what chemicals are in any of the vaccinations I have had. I received them, and would do so again if needed.

Many vaccines are made from dead or weakened bacteria and viruses they are intended to protect us against. How do we know if the maker of the vaccine properly processed the base material? If one has an allergy to an ingredient, then by all means refuse to take it.

9. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Very true. I myself have CFL's in my house, so I must be part of the conspiracy. At least I lowered my electric bill by half.

Seriously, though, claims of mercury/aluminum in vaccines is based on rumor and lack of research. Aluminum is the third most common element on earth, and is found everywhere: the air, water, soil, plants, etc. Everyone begins accumulatinc aluminum from the day they are concieved. The average adult ingests 5mg of aluminum daily through natural processes (most of it eventually exits the body via urine and fecal matter). The amount of aluminum in a vaccine is a small percentage of a person's normal daily intake. You actually ingest more amuminum by handling a sheet of foil than you do in a vaccine. The mercury content is similar, as noted in a prior post in this thread. The ingested mercury is flushed by the body in a matter of days.

If people are concerned about mercury and aluminum toxicity, they shoudl first have any dental work removed, and then remove any aliminum windows from their homes. That will reduce their intake of aluminum and mercury hundreds of times more than avoiding a vaccine.

One additional note. Our resident conspiracy theorist disputes the fact (and it is a 100% fact) that there are no verifiable cases of autism or similar illnesses resulting from vaccinations. Absolutely none. Claims of such are an oft-repeated urban legend, with no basis in objectivity or fact.

10. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, this is the fact - 36,000 die from the flu each year in the United States according to the CDC. Are you saying that the CDC is lying?

11. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think the benefit of the flu shot far outweighs any potential risk. As long as one is not allergic to eggs or already sick there is very little danger from the vaccine. I have taken the vaccine for years and had no problems at all (other than my arm being sore). Only one person I know of allegedly had a severe reaction to the flu shot. His near death experience was certainly a shock, but only in the sense that it happened after he took the flu shot. You see he is a known drug user who has been in and out of prison. The only reason he does not stay in prison is his family connections. I would certainly not stop taking the flu shot because of his bad experience. Most people think there was a bit more to the story.

As for the H1N1 vaccine, I plan to take it if it is offered. I can't afford to have any form of the flu for several reasons. Having said that, however, I think the Swine Flu is being blown out of proportion by the media and the federal govenment. I don't know the latest numbers but I do remember that, unless something has changed, the Swine Flu kills less people than the regular flu. In fact, most people who get H1N1 survive. However that is no reason not to take the vaccine. After all, it only takes one mutation to cause a massive and deadly pandemic.

#31 Martin, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
  12. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The flu shot is a scam, the flu strain changes from year to year making the flu shot outdated by the time you get it. You have greater efficiency on your computer using windows 98 than getting the flu shot.

13. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Just consider how many people died young from disease before we had vaccines. It is almost irrational to refuse the benefits of modern medicine.

14. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Not so. The virii do evolve quickly, but that is exactly why the shot is different each year. It covers the most commonly anticipated strains, but there are new strains that pop up which it doesn't cover.

15. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anticipated? Is that anything like scientific extrapolation?:laugh: How in the world does one anticipate the direction a flew strain will go? That would be like predicting the next direction of a fish.

#35 Revmitchell, Aug 6, 2009
  16. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Every year in the United States, on average 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu; more than 200,000 people are hospitalized from flu complications, and; about 36,000 people die from flu-related causes. Some people, such as older people, young children, and people with certain health conditions, are at high risk for serious flu complications." - SOURCE

I'm sure you are aware of this but, for the sake of others, lets make it clear that the flu is a virus and therefore does not respond to antibiotics. However, as you pointed out, infections (etc) that may follow the flu do. But even that is no guarantee a person will survive. Pneumonia is a very deadly disease mainly for those with asthma or other such conditions.

17. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    As for the Swine Flu, while 5,514 cases have been reported in the United States only 353 people have died. While that number could go up, and go up fast, at this point it is hardly a reason for panic. People simply need to use common sense.

SOURCE

18. Johnv

Johnv New Member

That's not true, but I see where the confusion comes in. You're correct that the strain changes seasonally. When vaccinations are given, they are being given for that year's strain. In other words, if you get a flu shot this fall, you are immunizing yourself from the strain of flu that will be prevalent this coming year. The problem lies with procrastinators who don't get the flu shot until spring. By that time, the current flu strain has run its course. Getting the vaccine then won't immunize you from the following winter's flu strain.

If you're going to get vaccinated, it's important to do it before the start of the flu season.

I myself will be getting the flu shot like I normally do. I travel for business, so for me it's a courtesy to others I come into contact with on my business travels.

Whoa, I need to clear up what you said, because a lot of people are guilty of the same thing. Antibiotics have no effect on viruses. Antibiotics are for bacteria, not for viruses. Taking antibiotics has no effect on viruses, including the flu.

One thing I hear a lot is people who say they came down with a cold, went to their doctor, and got antibiotics. You know they're not being genuine, because: 1-the common cold is caused by a virus, not a bacteria; 2-there is no cure for the common cold; 3-doctors don't prescribe antibiotics for colds.

#38 Johnv, Aug 6, 2009
  19. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually the vaccine is not a scam. It prevents people from getting sick and cuts down on the number of flu related deaths. The vaccines are based forecasted on flu patterns (etc). So while the vaccine may not protect against every form of the flu, it does protect against the most common.

20. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

yea forecasted......:rolleyes: