1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming Vaccinations.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pilgrim2009, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    He probably can't answer because he does not have an answer. That is the most simple explanation for the sudden silence. When I see Pilgrim2009 pop back up on this forum, I plan to bring this thread to his attention.

2. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Maybe not, but suppose one gets broken. What then? Suppose one cuts ones hand (or any other part of the body) on a piece of the broken bulb. Will that be considered as ingestion of a light bulb? Probably not, but you may be ingesting mercury.:smilewinkgrin:

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Fluorescent bulbs have had mercury in them for years.

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

The good news if that happens: You'll always know if you have a fever.

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

They also make plenty of money on the phamaceuticals which are given to people who develop chronic conditions.... some which are linked to autoimmune disease such as diabetes, MS, ALS, and lupus, as well as arthalgias.

They make plenty of money on the vaccines which they get government agencies to either require or promote. Vaccines have a shelf life... so for pediatricians who maintain a supply in their office.... there's an element of investment to turn over the inventory before its out of date... in addition to 'recommendations' of their association.

Some 'recommendations' are borderline stupidity.... if one knows anything about it at all.... For example.... the Hept B vaccine given to infants. Unless one is expecting a baby to have to have a blood transfusion or engage in sex (see how rediculous this is) it isn't likely the baby would be exposed to Hept B.

As for how the CDC gets and compiles its data... It used to be very specific and what I would have thought to be reliable. But in recent years, it is working so hand in glove with the phamaceutical companies..... with employees of one being former employees of the other that its credibility is as functional (at least in my estimation) as could be expected of anything built around nepotism and quid pro quo (or what ever sp?).

As for using eggs to make the current flu vaccine.... It takes a while to make enough with significant quanities... that likely more than not, other types of animal or fetal tissue will be used. As some may contain other viruses or disease contaminants already in the tissues.... it has happened in the past and may happen in the future, that such is also passed into persons receiving vaccines and may not be discovered til long afterward. While they can make vaccines.... it is practically impossible to eliminate contaminants from occurring and being passed which have no therapeutic value at best... and which may cause disease, now or later.... as in the polio vaccine which contaminant caused cancer, or even possibly the HIV virus which causes aids, especially when monkey tissue is used.

As for predictability....... every year there is a forecast of the type of flu expected and a quantity of vaccine made which many get. Then the flu season starts... and.... surprise.... the vaccine people got was for a different strain... thus explaning how so many who were vaccinated still got the flu. If this happens during a normal season.... but the reports on this particular virus is that it is already 'morphing' ........ does anyone really expect the vaccine makers can keep up? I certainly don't. And therefore, I'd rather try to keep up my immunity with good health practices so that hopefully between the response function God placed in my body and my faith will defend me and help me recover should I get sick. By the time a vaccine is properly tested and ready..... I figure that the chances are I may already have been exposed....so rather than challenge immunity further with a vaccine....I'll trust the measures God has given me.

And, no, I don't think the figures of 36,000 people dying due to flu is accurate. I think it is highly inflated. If it is accurate..... then its because they count those who have cancer and catch the flu... and those who fall and break a hip and have gotten the flu.... and those who had the flu and then got pneumonia, or those with COPD, HIV, etc... where flu was just another complication and possibly contributed .... but not necessarily the cause of death.

6. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Some people have to work for a living and can`t stay on the computer.Bring up what you will until then here is something to think about.Also ignore it if you must it is your life.

Swine Flu Vaccine Has Live Virus--
    It Will SPREAD Swine Flu, Not Stop It!
    From Dr. Scott Johnson
    August 6, 2009

Dr. Mike Schamp has just warned in his newsletter that the Swine Flu virus will contain a live virus, thus ensuring that the vaccination program will spread the virus, not stop it.

NEWS BRIEF: "Swine Flu Vaccines Contain LIVE H1N1 VIRUS", by Dr. Mike Schamp, quoting a story in No World System, August 4, 2009

"... the main ingredient in the GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis vaccines contain a LIVE VIRUS, an attenuated virus meaning it’s a weakened form of the swine flu virus. Attenuated vaccines can be deadly and cause virus shedding, when a person is injected with an attenuated live virus the organism moves through the human body possibly infecting the host and then exiting through the feces, mucous membranes and saliva glands of the inoculated person. This is called ‘virus shedding’ and can last for weeks."

"Imagine millions of children that will be involuntarily vaccinated this coming fall that will be shedding H1N1 swine flu across the country, in the sewage drains and possibly passing through the desalination process and in our tap-water. If half of the U.S. population will be vaccinated with this swine flu vaccine this coming fall and winter, imagine how virulently deadly this swine flu will be on an annual basis, this mandatory vaccination plan will surely cause the pandemic and not solve it."

This information is entirely correct! This mandatory vaccination program will, indeed, spread the pandemic instead of arresting it. The New Age Plan as I read it in 1989-1990 to kill mass numbers of people through tainted vaccines is now evidently being enacted throughout the world. The Obama Administration is completely following this script.
    However bad as this news sounds, it gets even worse.

"Both Novartis and GSK vaccines will also contain MF59, a squalene-based adjuvant that when combined with a live attenuated virus becomes many times more potent and deadly ... GlaxoSmithKline’s version of swine flu vaccine has been confirmed to contain Thimerosal, a preservative for vaccines mainly composed of highly toxic mercury. Mercury is the 2nd most toxic metal on the planet and is known to cause autism and other neural injuries in children. The vaccine also contains formaldehyde, a cancer-causing chemical most commonly used for embalming dead bodies for preservation."

At this point, the author of this article states that the reason for this massive Swine Flu vaccine campaign is to generate huge profits for the global vaccine makers. We realize that these companies will generate huge bottom line profits, but that is not the primary reason. The REAL reason this vaccination program is being forced upon us is to begin to achieve the population reduction the Illuminati wants so badly.

Listen to this New Age quote which illustrates this reality very well.

"Illuminati Plan For Global Population Reduction:
    1) "Take control of the world ... to reduce ... the world to a safe level by a process of benevolent slavery and genocide ... The only alternative left to the world's ruling elite was to increase the death rate ... Dr. Aurelio Peccei of the Club of Rome ... advocated that a plague be introduced that would have the same effect as the Black Death of history." (Bill Cooper, "Behold A Pale Horse", p. 49, 167)

Now, let us return to our featured article:

"Homeland Security, BATF, FBI, U.S. Marshals, U.S Military, NORTHCOM and FEMA are discussing plans to assist civilian authorities to enforce mandatory vaccinations and involuntary quarantines of large sections of the U.S. population. Vaccine Teams will be visiting private homes looking for children that haven’t been vaccinated, all of these events just might be right around the corner."

I shudder at the thought of the idea of government vaccine teams forcing their way into my home in order to force me and my family to take vaccinations which I know are unnecessary at best and deadly at worst.

Whether this mandatory vaccination program is THE massive population reduction the Illuminati has planned at this End of the Age or whether it is a trial run, is unclear right now. But, do not be deceived on the bottom line reality: this type of forced vaccination program will one day kill people on a massive basis. http://www.cuttingedge.org/newsletters/

7. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Childish insults.

{Jude 10a}KJB

But these speak evil of those things which THEY KNOW NOT:

8. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Used with permission.

The Worldwide H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic.
    The WHO plans to vaccinate more than half the World's population

By Global Research

URL of this article: www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14629

Global Research, August 4, 2009

THE H1N1 SWINE FLU PANDEMIC. SELECTED ARTICLES, NEWS REPORTS, ANALYSIS AND VIDEOS (SCROLL DOWN)

Global Research Editor's Note

We bring to the attention of our readers a collection of in-depth reports and articles on the H1N1 Flu Pandemic, published by Global Research since the outbreak of the crisis in Mexico in April.

"The U.S. expects to have 160 million doses of swine flu vaccine available sometime in October", (Associated Press, 23 July 2009)

"Vaccine makers could produce 4.9 billion pandemic flu shots per year in the best-case scenario", Margaret Chan, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO), quoted by Reuters, 21 July 2009)

Wealthier countries such as the U.S. and Britain will pay just under $10 per dose [of the H1N1 flu vaccine]. ... Developing countries will pay a lower price." [circa $400 billion for Big Pharma] (Business Week, July 2009)

The Worldwide H1N1 swine flu pandemic serves to mislead public opinion.

The 2009 pandemic, which started in Mexico in April, is timely: it coincides with a deepening economic depression. It takes place at a time of military escalation.

The epidemiological data is fabricated, falsified and manipulated. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), an epidemic of worldwide proportions now looms and threatens the livelihood of "2 billion people [who] could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population." (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009). According to the Obama adminstration, the "swine flu could strike up to 40 percent of Americans ... and as many as several hundred thousand could die if a vaccine campaign and other measures aren't successful." (Official Statement of the US Administration, Associated Press, 24 July 2009).

These statements serve to mislead public opinion. There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHO's level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.

The Pandemic serves the interests of Big Pharma. The WHO is planning for the production of 4.9 billion dose, enough to inoculate a large share of the World's population. Big Pharma including Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis and AstraZeneca have signed procurement contracts with some 50 governments. (Reuters, July 16, 2009). For these companies, compulsory vaccination is a highly lucrative undertaking:

The Role of the Military

According to CNN, the Pentagon is "to establish regional teams of military personnel to assist civilian authorities in the event of a significant outbreak of the H1N1 virus this fall, according to Defense Department officials."

"The proposal is awaiting final approval from Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

The officials would not be identified because the proposal from U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart has not been approved by the secretary.

The plan calls for military task forces to work in conjunction with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. There is no final decision on how the military effort would be manned, but one source said it would likely include personnel from all branches of the military.

It has yet to be determined how many troops would be needed and whether they would come from the active duty or the National Guard and Reserve forces.

Civilian authorities would lead any relief efforts in the event of a major outbreak, the official said. The military, as they would for a natural disaster or other significant emergency situation, could provide support and fulfill any tasks that civilian authorities could not, such as air transport or testing of large numbers of viral samples from infected patients.

As a first step, Gates is being asked to sign a so-called "execution order" that would authorize the military to begin to conduct the detailed planning to execute the proposed plan.

Orders to deploy actual forces would be reviewed later, depending on how much of a health threat the flu poses this fall, the officials said." (CNN, Military planning for possible H1N1 outbreak, July 2009, emphasis added)

The implications are far-reaching.

The decision points towards the militarization of civilian institutions, including law enforcement and public health.

A nationwide vaccination program is already planned for the Fall.

The pharmaceutical industry is slated to deliver 160 million vaccine doses by the Fall, enough doses to vaccinate more than half of America's population.

The Pentagon is already planning on the number of troops to be deployed,. with a view to supporting a mass vaccinaiton program.

It is worth noting that this involvement of the military is not being decided by the President, but by the Secretary of Defense, which suggests that the Pentagon is, in a key issue of of national interest, overriding the President and Commander in Chief. The US Congress has not been consulted on the issue.

This decision to mobilise the Armed Forces in the vaccination campaign is taken in anticipation of a national emergency. Although no national emergency has been called, the presumption is that a national public health emergency will occur, using the WHO Level 6 Pandemic as a pretext and a justification.

Other countries, including Canada, the UK and France may follow suit, calling upon their Armed Forces to play a role in support of the H1N1 vaccination program.

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, August 4, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE H1N1 SWINE FLU PANDEMIC. SELECTED ARTICLES, NEWS REPORTS, ANALYSIS AND VIDEOS.

Preparing for Martial Law: International Swine Flu Conference to Be Held in Washington
    - by Kurt Nimmo - 2009-08-08

H1N1 Pandemic: Pentagon Planning Deployment of Troops in Support of Nationwide Vaccination
    - by Michel Chossudovsky - 2009-07-31
    The Militarization of public health in the case of emergency is now official

Martial Law and the Militarization of Public Health: The Worldwide H1N1 Flu Vaccination Program

- by Michel Chossudovsky - 2009-07-26

The WHO is now claiming that "as many as 2 billion people could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population."

Vaccinations: Deadly Immunity

- by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - 2009-07-23

9. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I am very sensitive to the fact that people have more to do than reply/post on these forums. As a professional myself, I have the same restraints. However I have also been posting on these forums for long enough to know that sometimes people don't respond because they cannot. If that was not the case with you, please accept my apologies. I should not have jumped and assumed motives. Again, I apologize.

Now, back to business, in my reply to you I asked for two things.

1. The scientific evidence that supports your claim that "this N1H1a vaccine will cause death on a mass scale".

2. The documented (primary) proof that "the new health care reform has a bill attached to it that allows our government the right to say who lives or dies especially the elderly".

You provided an article by Dr. Scott Johnson. I know nothing about Dr. Johnson other than what I could find doing a search. So I have nothing against him. However I noticed that, if I found the right Dr. Johnson, he is not a scientist or an MD. He is a preacher. Nothing wrong with that. However I asked for scientific evidence that supports your claim that "this N1H1a vaccine will cause death on a mass scale". While his writings are interesting, they no more constitute scientific evidence than anything I (or you) may write.

I could not find any information on a Dr. Mike Schamp other than the same article you quoted. However your article states that "Dr. Mike Schamp, quoting a story in No World System, August 4, 2009...". No World System is not a valid news source. Many of the claims on that website would be very difficult to prove with fact. In days like these I can certainly understand the appeal of such groups/sites. However we must remain firmly fact based.

I found one of the claims to be very interesting, "the main ingredient in the GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis vaccines contain a LIVE VIRUS, an attenuated virus meaning it’s a weakened form of the swine flu virus. Attenuated vaccines can be deadly and cause virus shedding, when a person is injected with an attenuated live virus the organism moves through the human body possibly infecting the host and then exiting through the feces, mucous membranes and saliva glands of the inoculated person."

The H1N1 vaccine, like all vaccines, contains a form of the virus. That is necessary to create an immunity with the body of the reciever. In such cases, there is always some risk involved. No medication is without risk. From the old smallpox vaccines, to flu vaccines, to the H1N1 vaccine, all vaccines carry a small amount of risk for some people. The virus being used in the vaccine has been modified "so that it can be used to make hundreds of millions of doses of vaccine" (CDC). According to a medical dictionary I looked at, an Attenuated vaccine has been modified so that it losses its "virulence" but it keeps its ability to induce protective immunity. In other words, the modified version of the virus being given in the vaccine is not likely to make many people sick.

The wild eyed theories expressed in the article you quoted seem to have little to no medical backing. At least none that I could find. While Attenuated vaccines do represent a risk for people with weakened immune systems (HIV, AIDS, etc) and those with egg allergies, they will cause most people no problem. People have to weigh the risks and benefits of such vaccines. For most people the benefits far outweigh the risks.

Unless you can provide scientific evidence that proves the medical dictionary and other medical information I have looked at, I can't say that I put much faith in your sources (which are non-scientific).

That is nothing but fear mongering. No federal agents are going to be storming people's homes forcing vaccines upon them. If there was a massive, deadly, pandemic I'm sure the government might require vaccines for people. However with the H1N1 virus, we are nowhere near that. The number of people who have died from H1N1 is small when compared to the number who have been diagnosed with the virus and the number of people who die every year with the regular flu. At this point in time, there is no reason to think the H1N1 will be worse than the regular flu. Though, we must admit, that could change with one mutation.

So, while you tried, I don't think you answered my first question. Your "evidence" is far from scientific. The evidence you gave came from people who support your worldview. While fine, that is not going to convince anyone outside of your circle.

Your reply never attempts to answer the second.

I repeated the questions at the start of this reply and will do so again. You may also refer to my previous reply to you.

1. The scientific evidence that supports your claim that "this N1H1a vaccine will cause death on a mass scale".

2. The documented (primary) proof that "the new health care reform has a bill attached to it that allows our government the right to say who lives or dies especially the elderly".

#89 Martin, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  10. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Your point?

11. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

This will be true only if your throat is transparent and marked in degrees so we can read the temp as the mercury flows up your throat.:laugh:

12. alatide

alatide New Member

This guy claims ALL vaccines are bad for you. I seriously doubt he convince those whose lived before the vaccine was developed for small pox or polio.

I know he could never convince my mother. She had small pox. This guy and his ilk are dangerous because they convince unsuspecting people that they know anything about what they're saying. They don't.

13. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think he would do well to read this book:

[​IMG]

Click on book for more info.

14. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

My point simply is- there isn't any news there. One of my responsibilities on my first real job was breaking up the old burnt-out fluorescent bulbs from the store in the dumpster. This was back in the 70's. I'm still around.:smilewinkgrin:

15. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Well, there must be such a thing as conspiracy. Otherwise you would not find that word in a dictionary, wouldn't you agree?

16. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Well, only once on a bet. Stayed crunchy....even in milk!

17. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

OK, age check...how many of you remember 'chicken-pox parties'? When one kid would come down with it and all the moms in the neighborhood sent their kids over to catch it?

18. rbell

rbell Active Member

"Paranoia" is in my dictionary as well.

19. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

So is "sucker". P.T. Barnum was SO right. He'd probably run a conspiracy website today.

20. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

If you are really concerned? go here and do your own reading if not forget it.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?cat=1

Forced N1H1a vaccine possible?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...04/Warning-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Coming-Soon.aspx

Read the bill for yourself and whats attached.

http://erlc.com/documents/pdf/20090731-affordable-health-choices-act-exposed.pdf

Also read this:

From a Doctor Who just disected
    the OBAMACARE PLAN.

THE ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE OBAMACARE
    Written by Dr. Dave Janda, M.D.

Thursday, 23 July 2009

As a physician who has authored books on preventative health care, I was given the opportunity to be the keynote speaker at a Congressional Dinner at The Capitol Building in Washington last Friday (7/17).

The presentation was entitled Health Care Reform, The Power & Profit of Prevention, and I was gratified that it was well received.

In preparation for the presentation, I read the latest version of "reform" as authored by The Obama Administration and supported by Speaker Pelosi and Senator Reid. Here is the link to the 1,018 page document:
    http://edlabor.house.gov/documents/111/pdf/publications/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

Let me summarize just a few salient points of the above plan. First, however, it should be clear that the same warning notice must be placed on The ObamaCare Plan as on a pack of cigarettes: Consuming this product will be hazardous to your health.

The underlying method of cutting costs throughout the plan is based on rationing and denying care. There is no focus on preventing health care need whatever. The plan's method is the most inhumane and unethical approach to cutting costs I can imagine as a physician.

The rationing of care is implemented through The National Health Care Board, according to the plan. This illustrious Board "will approve or reject treatment for patients based on the cost per treatment divided by the number of years the patient will benefit from the treatment."

Translation.....if you are over 65 or have been recently diagnosed as having an advanced form of cardiac disease or aggressive cancer.....dream on if you think you will get treated......pick out your coffin.

Oh, you say this could never happen? Sorry..... this is the same model they use in Britain .

The plan mandates that there will be little or no advanced treatments to be available in the future. It creates The Federal Coordinating Council For Comparative Effectiveness Research, the purpose of which is "to slow the development of new medications and technologies in order to reduce costs." Yes, this is to be the law.

The plan also outlines that doctors and hospitals will be overseen and reviewed by The National Coordinator For Health Information and Technology.

This " coordinator" will "monitor treatments being delivered to make sure doctors and hospitals are strictly following government guidelines that are deemed appropriate." It goes on to say....."Doctors and hospitals not adhering to guidelines will face penalties."

According to those in Congress, penalties could include large six figure financial fines and possible imprisonment.

So according to The ObamaCare Plan....if your doctor saves your life you might have to go to the prison to see your doctor for follow -up appointments. I believe this is the same model Stalin used in the former Soviet Union .

Section 102 has the Orwellian title, "Protecting the Choice to Keep Current Coverage." What this section really mandates is that it is illegal to keep your private insurance if your status changes - e.g., if you lose or change your job, retire from your job and become a senior, graduate from college and get your first job. Yes, illegal.

When Mr. Obama hosted a conference call with bloggers urging them to pressure Congress to pass his health plan as soon as possible, a referenced an Investors Business Daily article that blogger from Maineclaimed Section 102 of the House health legislation would outlaw private insurance.

He asked: "Is this true? Will people be able to keep their insurance and will insurers be able to write new policies even though H.R. 3200 is passed?" Mr. Obama replied: "You know, I have to say that I am not familiar with the provision you are talking about."

Then there is Section 1233 of The ObamaCare Plan, devoted to "Advanced Care Planning." After each American turns 65 years of age they have to go to a mandated counseling program that is designed to end life sooner.

This session is to occur every 5 years unless the person has developed a chronic illness then it must be done every year. The topics in this session will include, "how to decline hydration, nutrition and how to initiate hospice care." It is no wonder The Obama Administration does not like my emphasis on Prevention. For Mr. Obama, prevention is the "enemy" as people would live longer.

I rest my case. The ObamaCare Plan is hazardous to the health of every American.

After I finished my Capitol Hill presentation, I was asked by a Congressman in the question-answer session: "I'll be doing a number of network interviews on the Obama Health Care Plan. If I am asked what is the one word to describe the plan what should I answer."

The answer is simple, honest, direct, analytical, sad but truthful. I told him that one word is FASCIST.

Then I added, "I hope you'll have the courage to use that word, Congressman. No other word is more appropriate."

Dr. Dave Janda, MD, is an orthopedic surgeon, and a world-recognized expert on the prevention of sports injuries, particularly in children. His website is noinjury.com.

#100 pilgrim2009, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009