1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming Vaccinations.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pilgrim2009, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Johnv

Johnv New Member

The Heath Freedom USA site is site containing commentaries, often well-written. There is no information research data on the site. As to the Health Freedom organization, it's a mom-and-pop not-for-profit run by Rima E. Laibow, MD, who is not just a promoter of government conspiracy in regards to vaccines, but also claims government conspiracy in regards to UFO abductions. She's a Scientologist who is also an advocate of the "paranormal".

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, I am not concerned. You are the one with the wild eyed fear theories. Second, I asked you for the scientific evidence that supports your claim that "this N1H1a vaccine will cause death on a mass scale". All you have done is provide more commentary sources. Commentary sources are not evidence. I can match each of your commentary sources with contradictory commentary sources. That is why the healthfreedomusa page uses phrases like "we believe". Looks to me like you are just repeating what others have said. If that is in fact that case, please just say that your wild theories are based on the commentary of other people. I am not an MD, thus I get my information from medical books, dictionaries, and websites. I do the best I can to get as much primary information as I can. Commentary websites are of little value to me since I can form my own positions.

I'm sorry. You made an assertion and it is up to you to prove your assertion with primary sources (which is what I asked for - here). You have not done so. You keep citing articles (secondary sources). That makes me believe you have not done your own homework on this. If you had, it would have been really easy for you to point me to the part of the bill which stated that the bill gives "our government the right to say who lives or dies" (from your post - here).

I'm more confident in my assertion that you have not done your own research after re-reading your entire statement in which you said:

"Someone has said the new health care reform has a bill attached to it that allows our government the right to say who lives or dies especially the elderly." (here)

So you (in bold) are just parroting what someone else has said. I think the kind of wild ideas you are pushing need more than he said, she said evidence. We need to see your primary research. How you came to your conclusions.

3. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Well, then there you go. Both must be acted upon. Paranola and conspiracy. Must be something about both in the Dictionary.

4. sag38

sag38 Active Member

There is a difference between conspiracy theory and an actual conspiracy. Theories abound and some folks cling to them and walk around paranoid and expect the rest of us to be paranoid with them (no thanks). As to theories I'll leave them to the Chicken Littles of the world (Let them continue to adjust their tin foil antennas.). The only real conspiracy that I'm concerned with and know to be real is the one found in Psalm 2.