1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #35

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Feb 7, 2004.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Morning Gib!

That is funny. I think the only thing that has gotten caught in our fans was a helium balloon. Needless to say, the fan won. [​IMG]

My fan blades used to be terrible until I got a "Swiffer Duster". Now, I can dust them and nothing falls down, it all sticks to the 'duster'. I highly recommend it, especially for anyone who is allergic to dust (like me). [​IMG]

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

AAHHHHH, HAAAAAAA!!! Gibbbbbbbbb!

Blackbird here with an important news flash!!!

You'da never thought about the fan being so dirty---if it weren't for those dirty socks!!!!

The big question is-------did you finish drinkin' the glass of Pepsi AFTER the little "sock" episode???

Your Southern Baptist preachin', anti-dustin' buddy,
    Blackbird

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Hi everyone - good to see you up and stirring, been busy this morning sorting out a place for our Kids Klub Kamp (VBS) this summer and working on an article for the gospel newsletter which we distribute to every house in town. The key article this issue is "What Does the Future Hold?"

Ceiling fans - my one DIY claim to fame. I installed one in our living room before we left Alabama and had to do the whole bit, run wires and everything. It actually worked!

4. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Good morning all!

Gib - are the boys your sons - or your brothers? You all sound like big kids to me - remember when our girls were little - Jan and I had a water fight in the kitchen - it was fun - but the look on their faces!

Jim said:
    It's not when I hop that everyone listens - it's when I land - everyone hears! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Roger - good morning - have fun shopping!

Sue - are you feeling better yet?

Dan - it's Friday the 13th - but it's also the last day of the secular work week for me!

5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Dan,

Got the lovely postcard today - thanks! It is beautiful.

Roger

6. I Am Blessed 24

Morning Blackbird, Dan and Roger;

Blackbird: I imagine the pepsi was all over the floor! Are you saying Gib has dirty feet? :eek:

Roger: Everytime I do anything electrical, I am always pleasantly surprised when I flip the switch and it works! [​IMG]

Dan: I am still sick, but have to work today anyway. I couldn't find a sub who wanted to work. They jump at the chance when the weather is nice! :confused:

Oh well, like my mother used to say, "Go outside, get some fresh air and get the stink blowed off of you. You will feel better." :rolleyes:

7. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Sounds like a plan to me!

It is cold out there today?

8. I Am Blessed 24

Not really. It is 21ºF. I have just not been out of the house since Monday!

I am off to warm the car up........will relocate the Coffee House when I get back from work this morning.

Play nice while I'm gone! [​IMG]

§ue (off to face the bitter elements :rolleyes: )

9. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

I for one, am looking forward to spring. The older I get - the less I like winter - a couple of more years - and I will positively hate winter and all its many facets!

Dan - like to be warm - but don't want to pay the heating bill!

10. I Am Blessed 24

I am closing this thread a few posts early as I have things to do that will keep me away from the computer for a few hours.

Please join us in COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #36.

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    §ue