1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #61

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Oct 18, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Welcome Fireweed! What an interesting username!

Well we're having a very pleasant cold snap. It got down to 35 overnight but it's almost 60 already. I have the new toddler this morning. His mom should be here to pick him up any minute. He's just Tues and Thursday from around 8:30 til 11:15 or so. Mom has a college class from 9:30 til 10:50. She's real sweet and the little one will be fine. Right now he's seeing what all he can touch or get into without me telling him 'no'. [​IMG] He unloaded a shelf of videos in about 1 min. flat with both Nick and myself watching 'The Wiggle's'. YUK. Must have gone into a coma.... and not seen him. LOL

I have the 4 older kids every afternoon the rest of the week. They do well until near the end of the week and then start to fuss at each other. I'm thinking of taking the first group to City Park this afternoon while we wait for Morgan to finish flute lessons. That ought to run some of the hebbie jebbies out of 'em.

Diane

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    HEY. HUSH UP. YOU LOOKIN' FOR A FIGHT? Don't you go talking about me like that . . :eek: :eek:

;) ;)

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Just finished making Christmas Wreath cookies.

NOW I remember why I had decided never to make them again!!!

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I made Candy Cane cookies one year. Two different doughs twisted together to form a red and white cookie. If the dough got too warm from your hands, the canes would be long and skinny. WAY too much work for cookies that broke in the tin!

Diane

5. I Am Blessed 24

I have made those too and had the same problem, but these 'wreaths' are just too sticky and time consuming and they set up too fast!

I only made a few wreaths - the rest I made into balls! [​IMG]

6. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Sort of like Rice Krispy Treats Sue?

7. I Am Blessed 24

Yes, except Corn Flakes are used.

8. I Am Blessed 24

Please join us at COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #62.

Thanks!

§ue