1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #62

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Nov 9, 2004.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

We have gas heat, but the fan wouldn't work, if we had no electricity, so it would get cold in here really fast. I think we'll be fine until CILCO can get out here to fix it.

We just finished eating popcorn and watching "Stealing Christmas". It was a pretty good movie.

And now, we are off to bed with the alarm set for 3:00am.

Pleasant dreams all!
    §ue

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Night Sue! Sleep well. I'll sleep in if I can!

Well I didn't finish decorating. I didn't bring up the one garland for the top of the stairs. It's red and the rest is burgundy but I don't have the money to spend on new so am thinking... We have a half wall at the top of the stairs where you can look down to the front door and down to the stairs leading to the ground level floor. I put a lot of figurines there.

I've still got a whole (white) tree to put together and put the (colored) lights on downstairs in the rec room. I'm going to let the kids decorate it with the glass balls and then let them make angels out of the dolls on www.makingfriends.com for decorations.

Wonder how long it will take the kids to break something???? The tree is REALLY pretty this year again. [​IMG] I've already told the kids that they cannot enter my living room!

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually DO wear green scrub top (over dockers) when I have to put in hours in public there. If I'm in MY office there - I have a neutral site for counseling - then I am in regular street clothes.

4. Turpius

Turpius New Member

Thank you for the welcome! And if Roger is willing to admit being friends with me, I guess I can admit friendship with him! :eek:

5. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Yeah... we 'let' Roger come around. Pick on him quite a bit tho. LOL. I won't let them use any Alabama jokes because I was born there but all else is open season.

Whew... Dr. Bob, I kept thinking of those Halloween costumes for nurses and ...... well, the scrubs and dockers sounds MUCH better! LOLOL

It's almost midnight here and very cold outside already. Time for me to find something to watch and crawl in bed. Jim's already warmed it up for me. Just gotta push him over some. ;)

Sleep well all and God bless!

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

The great thing is that they can pick on me while I sleep ;) !

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    But if we pick at you, you'll never heal . . :rolleyes:

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Maybe thats the problem ;) .

9. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Please join us at