1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #64

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Dec 8, 2004.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

"FOR UNTO US A KING IS BORN..."

[​IMG]

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE

[​IMG]

The only RULE here is NO fussin' - NO fightin' - NO feudin'!

I will try to be here to serve you; but if not, feel free to help yourself.

First one in every morning puts the coffee and tea on, last one out at night turns the lights off...

We serve donuts, cinnamon toast (dry toast available upon request), crumpets, bagels, scones, croissants, brioche rolls, yogurt, salads, light lunches, popsicles, ice cream, homemade cookies and homemade pies, and homemade jams.

We also serve coffee (with/without caffeine), hot chocolate, hot tea, iced tea, fresh squeezed lemonade and orange juice, cappuccino, Mountain Dew, DP, DDP, Coke, Pepsi, Diet Sierra Mist, milk, milk shakes, Kool-Aid, and Carb Options.

If you don't see your drink or food of choice...just ask, we will do our best to stock it for you!

As a Christmas Special we will also be serving egg eggnog and homemade 'goodies' from our fabulous BB cooks! ;)

Our aim is to please...come and sit a spell, enjoy the fellowship and come back often!

As Christians, we are ALL on common ground...

[​IMG]

WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM...

§ue [​IMG]

2. BillyG

BillyG New Member

Morning all!

have a blessed day.

Billy

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Still have information on the evils of coffee. How come nobody wants to listen to me? :eek:

Love you guys. Look forward to my cuppa Calli herbal beverage and hearing the latest news.

Do we get haircuts here, too?

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I give free haircuts - same style as my own

5. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

A long way to go for a haircut... :rolleyes: :D

6. BillyG

BillyG New Member

Do puritans still consider coffee evil?

Billy

7. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

All right Dr. Bob, don't start that again. My stomach is upset enough right now. I shouldn't have eaten out yesterday.

Sue, I could use that dry toast right about now.

I wish we could get haircuts here. Son is in bad need of one and I haven't had time to take him. He's gonna need a ponytail before long.

Lets see, the latest news.....

Poor Bitsy really was sick. She has a sinus infection deep in her sinuses. They gave her at least two weeks worth of antibiotics(omnicef), steroids, a decongestant plus zyrtec just in case it was started by allergies. Poor baby, she was so hyped up on the steriods last night she could hardly sleep. They said if the first two weeks of antibiotics didn't clear it up we would have to continue them for another two weeks.

Son is going to have a D in spelling, I think. I cannot figure out why he won't just memorize the words. I'm just about ready to skin his head. Then he won't need a haircut. Dad may have to get involved here.

T replaced my poor vacuum, and I haven't gotten the new one figured out yet and it doesn't seem to want to pick up things like pins and pennies and BB's. That really agravates me. My old vacuum picked up everything. Course after five years it's kinda dead. But.....

Good thing Sue didn't say anything about whining!

We had our city Christmas parade last night. It was fun and the kids came home with their pockets full of candy.

It's bright and sunny today. My kind of day! It is supposed to be warm later today even though it is only about 45* right now.

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

If you are close to Huntsville my mother-in-law has a set of clippers that we keep over there and I can give you online instructions for how to give a Roger's Special Haircut ;) .

9. following-Him

10. NaasPreacher (C4K)

You only laugh because you and Rob have seen Roger's Special Haircut [​IMG] [​IMG]

But I cut Zeke's and Eoin's as well ;) .

11. following-Him

Sam does his own too, only his is a bit more drastic than yours. If only he would shave sometimes too... :(

( I totally dislike beards, etc)

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

This "BB" (Baptist Board)could sure do with a good hoovering now and then ;) [​IMG] .

13. menageriekeeper

As much as I appreciate the offer Roger, Son has to have SOME hair left as he has several scars on his head the need covering up. I promise I didn't leave them there.

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Well, my new harido is even shorter than the one in my profile picture [​IMG]

15. menageriekeeper

This vacuum has a ton of accessories, I'm sure one of them will do the job. Just point me in the direction that needs cleaning!

16. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Hmmm - I can think of a couple of forums [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. menageriekeeper

I haven't been everywhere this morning, I'll have to go see what you've been up to!

18. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Well I'm glad they found the source of Bitsy's headaches. I figured it was a sinus infection.

Speaking of vacuums...I have an old Electrolux tank that we replaced a few years ago with a Hoover. The Hoover seems to be better in the middle of the floor but just does NOT get up against the baseboards or around furniture. I can't bring myself to use two vacuums every time I clean.

I will NOT have Nick's hair cut short. We keep it in the typical little boy church cut. It's short on the sides and back but plenty for combing to the side up top. The barber is $6.00 on Thursday for children.

19. graceb2u

graceb2u New Member

Well it's a cold, windy day here today. Trying to catch up on everything for Christmas. I've got a couple of things done but still alot more to do. I haven't got the tree up yet. Didn't bake anything yet either. Only two weeks left. I need more time. Hope everyone has a good day.

20. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

We got a new vaccuum last year (a Bissel) and it wont pick up stuff either! Then we got another, and SAME thing!!!! I get so friustrated. I will pick up great if you just use the tube, but when its all put together, I might as well not even vaccuum!

Anyway, hey everybody!! Its 64 here and a beautiful day. Weatherman said it would rain yesterday and today, but it has been gorgeous.
    Not much going on around here today - gotta go get some "stuff" at Wal Mart and Sam's (we call it Stuff mart).

Oh, and I am gonna mail my secret pals "stuff" to her today too!!

Well, yall have a great day. My tea is cold again, so gotta go for a warm up!
    Bye