1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Concerning The Restoration Of The Gospel Of Christ"

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by wgp, Jul 26, 2010.

1. billwald

billwald New Member

How many times did Jesus chase the moneychangers away from the Temple? When did he do it?<G>

2. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    KJV Onlyism Response

Hello WGP,

I hope you are well.

Since you are obviously "King James Version Only," do you give no credence to the scholarship that has gone into the NASV or ESV or later translations? Is your whole system then built on the KJV?

Just asking for information? :smilewinkgrin:

"That is all!"

3. wgp

wgp New Member

I have reconstructed the declaration referenced to in Luke's Prologue, "Forasmuch as many have set forth in order a declaration of those things…"

Then I conflated the words of the Declaration (being a perfect four-column harmony of the four gospel accounts) into one column of text; and thereby restored the Gospel Of Christ, being the "former treatise" referenced to in Acts 1:1.

My work is a technical achievement that solves the synoptic problem which I demonstrate is an illusion caused by the parabolic design of holy scripture; and in so doing affirm the chronology, historicity, and inerrancy of scripture.

The words of the KJV translation worked. The words of the NIV do not.

wgp

4. billwald

billwald New Member

The KJV is a more accurate rendition of God's intent than the autographs? Or more accurate than the existing copies of the autographs?

5. billwald

billwald New Member

>(2) The order of the scripture is determined by the testimony of the scripture.

Say again? What does this mean? What do you mean by "order" and "testimony?" The words in the texts do not tell us in which order the various texts should be assembled.

Paul's letters were assembled longest to shortest. What is the theological meaning of THAT? <G>

6. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You got the second part right.

7. wgp

wgp New Member

My experience with the various translations is that their are only two translations of the bible: the KJV and all the others.

It's simplistic but I had to make a choice which translation to use to reconstruct the Dec and then conflate the Dec into the Gospel.

The KJV is fairly literal and preserves the "parabolic nature of scripture". In other words, the KJV words of the four gospel accounts could be conflated into one column of text found in The Gospel of Christ according to william.

My work is a phenomena to be studied.

wgp

8. wgp

wgp New Member

Please download Bomber's Links (a pdf with the Dec and the Gospel linked). Or you could download TCAT/The Declaration and TCAT/The Fifth Column where you would have two independent pdf files of the Dec and the Gospel side-by-side which could 'float' indie of each other. That way you have a choice as to how you would like to work with the two documents.

Anyway, open the Dec and go to the first paragraph or 'slot' of scripture.

The first paragraph is Luke 1:1-4 which introduces the declaration: "Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things"… [the 'things' being the four gospel accounts of M-M-L-J with Acts Chapters 1 &2].

Work your way down through the Dec and you will experience an order of scripture you have never seen before.

Now the order of scripture is determined by the testimony of scripture (ie, information) relative one-to-another.

The Dec is the first and only true 'harmony of the gospels' ever published. The Dec is something you must experience to fully appreciate my work.

wgp

9. wgp

wgp New Member

Open the Declaration…and following the narrative you can count them for yourself.

wgp

10. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is not an answer. That is the avoidance of an answer. And I am sure we would have more respect for your claim to academia if you knew the difference between "there" and "their."
    Please tell us how many years you spent learning Greek, and where you studied, to make you expert on translations to the extent you can make such a sweeping generalization.
    Two points. Why do you consider the scriptures to be generally parabolic in nature? Secondly, why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over again without bothering to answer the questions? Is it that you can't answer?

I am sorry, but I have read your work and it would get an "F" grade in any middle school literature class. Your work is anything but a "phenomena." It lacks logic, cohesiveness, foundation, and relies on unsupported and unsupportable leaps of reason that any fairly intelligent 4th grader would have good cause to question.

You, sir, should seek professional help. You seem to be suffering from a severe case of malignant Narcissism.