1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Conferences

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Dr. Bob, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our church is now well-established and I would like to begin taking my "elders in training" (two younger men who I am mentoring to split our group and branch out) to some conferences or meetings that would be a special blessing to them.

Any suggestions as to events in the next year that we should consider?

(We are reformed/calvinistic Baptist so not looking for some of the finneyesque mindset)

Thank you.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I don't know if it's always in the same location but our pastors will be going to this conference this year:

http://www.t4g.org/

Man, I wish I could go.

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

MacArthur's Shepherds Conference and Piper's Pastors Conference.

Also, Mark Dever has a thing called a Weekender I think where he hosts small groups of men in and you go through their entire weekend of ministry and meetings and all. I have a friend that attended and said it was one of the best things he has ever attended.

I have not been able to attend any of these, but they would be at the top of my list if and when I can.

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member