1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Confessions of a Ron Paul Junkie

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, May 25, 2007.

1. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My opinion remains the same after watching it a third time.

She did say "We're freaks about the Constitution" verbatim, and it was in response to an alleged accusation. Even so, it sounded juvenile.

The acid/base thing at the end made me expect some kind of chemistry joke or reference to a chemical reaction or litmus test, but I found none. As is, it just sounds out of place and quite unclever. Republican Acid would sound like a good name for a rock band, though! :D

2. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To those who think I am being unfair or misogynistic toward this woman...

I will say this. I think that many of the politicans do a poor job at communicating. George W. Bush can't express a thought without sounding like he's lost his mind, and the smirks are intolerable. Dick Cheney seems to grunt everything out. Hillary Clinton sounds angry all the time (maybe it's the war?). Tommy Thompson is just plain awful. John Kerry is monotone. There are others, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Though I would never, ever vote for him, Barack Obama seems to be the most polished orator in the contest. Mitt Romney is a close second, IMO. John Edwards, is "full of sound and fury," but he's a lightweight.

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fair enough. I agree.

4. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Thanks StefanM, now I have this weird vision of Bush, Cheny, Rove and Rice dressed in in KISS costumes .:eek: I do like the name though.:laugh: