1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Congressman Too Truthful

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by poncho, Aug 25, 2004.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, cmg, you love those liberals in the Republican Party and have nothing but disdain for conservatives in the Republican Party.

I am not surprised since as far as I can tell from your posts you do not want to balance the federal budget deficit or eliminate the trade deficit.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is not true. Any poll will show that President Bush does not receive 100% of the votes of Republicans.

You have a really hard time with facts, cmg.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Paul is not in the GOP so I do not have to admire him. His party favors abortion on demand and same-sex marriage and is allied with the CP.

Bush will come as close to getting 100% of the GOP vote as anyone ever has. Republicans are united this year!

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1) I am really getting tired of you lying, cmg. You know that is not true as that has been pointed out to you that Ron Paul is a member in good standing with the Republican Party. So act like a Christian and stop lying.

2) We'll see, cmg, we'll see.

5. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

CMG, how can we have a discussion if you simply post falsehoods? Your opinion is one thing, and can be the subjest of debate just like mine.

But there can hardly be a debate when so much of the things you say are simply, objectively, positively WRONG.