1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Conservative Book Club

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by ktn4eg, May 22, 2012.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Just curious if any BB folks are members of the Conservative Book Club.

I was unaware that the CBC dropped their monthly Bulletin mailings and are now a strictly an on line operation.

Since I just found out about their switch to an on line only operation, I've tried to login to their website to get a logon and password, but when I do a get a "This page has trouble with its security certificate" message.

I already sent two emails to the CBC but have not received an answer from them explaining how to resolve this "error message" problem I seem to have with their website.

Any comments or helpful suggestions on fixing this would be appreciated.

2. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

I get that often with Christian sites, re: certificate

It has been years since I recieved monthly bulletins from CBC.

3. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Shodan, the reason why you aren't getting any CBC Bulletins any more is that sometime ago (I guess it was in late 2011) they stopped mailing them out to their membership and changed to a strictly on-line operation.

One thing I always enjoyed reading in their Bulletins was the "And Rightly So" articles [I was even mentioned in one of them about 9 years ago!]. Unfortunately, their website does not have those articles on it.