Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'History Forum' started by fromtheright, Nov 16, 2003.
It's been too long, so I thought I'd try another one.
It's embarassing since it is one of my WEAKEST areas of history! But I guess I agree with those who've taken it -- we're probably ALL wrong together!
All my answers were pure guesswork, and I didn't match the most popular answers. Either I'm smarter than all of you, or you are all smarter than me.
I thought I'd be smart and do a web search...
Not as easy as I thought!
Now, when are we going to see the *right* answers?
Right answers? Just look at mine on the poll.
Then choose one of the others!
I'll give it a week after the OP, November 23.
OK, the answers:
1. How many delegates were there?
2. How many signers had also signed the Declaration?
3. Which delegate suggested prayer?
4. Who is referred to as "The Father of the Constitution"?
5. How often did George Washington speak regarding proposals during the Convention?
Once, on the last day (about the level of representation, his suggestion was adopted without opposition as I recall).