1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Could Paige Patterson be the next president of Southwestern?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Sherrie, Apr 17, 2003.

1. KPBAP

KPBAP Member

It is a good thing I don't "bet"................

2. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

It would not cost half as much as it would cost to move his personal library!

BTW, You should see his baboon sitting up, with glasses on its face, holding a copy of Darwin's Origin of Species. It’s very funny. :D
    </font>[/QUOTE]Are you calling Pope Patterson a Baboon or are you refering to a stuffed animal?
    </font>[/QUOTE]First, Dr. Patterson is not a Pope. As Baptists we do not have Popes.

Second, as I am currently a SEBTS student and have the opportunity to sit under Dr. Patterson's teaching (Thank you Jesus) I would never refer to him in the disrespectful manner that you have suggested.

Third, your constant Ad Hominem Abusive attacks against him only prove that you have no real argument and simply wish to attempt to discredit him with foolish remarks. Such Ad Hominem Abusive remarks do nothing to advance your position; however, they do reveal a wee bit of your personal character.

3. RandR

RandR New Member

It's a done deal. Will be officially announced later.

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

We're done. When there's new news, start a new thread. We're starting to rehash the rehash. Reprise the theme song and roll the credits.