1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Couple sues Legacy Health for 'wrongful birth' after child born with Down syndrome

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Mar 9, 2012.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/03/portland_couple_sues_legacy_he.html

2. mandym

mandym New Member

The evil in this world that would lead to this garbage is very sad.

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

How much longer will God put up with this?

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

What a horrible thing if/when that child is old enough to grasp the news and finds out "mom and dad would have aborted me if they'd known I'm who and what I am."

Dearly love her? If they did, they wouldn't dream of putting her in the public eye as an example of a child they think should have been aborted and shouldn't be alive, so much so that they're willing to sue for money since they didn't get to end her life.

I started a post on this topic last year (and some years before that) and now it sounds like my question from last year will be answered. Now to see what happens. Here's the thread from last year: http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=70597

5. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, now just tell parents-to-be that their child will have Down's syndrome, and save $3 million. We need that to happen, don't we?