1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Craigslist Ad: Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at a Trump Rally

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The rent-a-mob group is at it again, although I am surprised to see them have to pay for it in Wisconsin. You would think they could bus in enough SEIU members for free.

But this is directly linked to Bernie Sanders, from everything I've seen - just what is his problem with Donald Trump? Hillary is his opponent , , , for now. Sanders will probably win Wisconsin, who knows who will win the GOP primary there?

If Cruz wins, there's a greatly increased chance of a "brokered convention", and they'll never nominated him. If Trump wins, this will go on and on and he may be too damaged for the general already. And If Kasich wins (very unlikely), he'll be in a much better position to be the appointed one out of the the convention but he's already beholden to Soros and he would definitely lose to Hillary. I'm beginning to think the GOP is now drawing dead.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All of these protesters are bused in and paid from Trump protesters to BLM.

4. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

I wonder how The Donald will use this to help his campaign. Sanders needs to worry about his own competition

• Like Like x 1
  5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe George Soros is funding this as he probably did in Chicago and Arizona. Soros should be arrested and deported. Democrats do not believe in free speech. The best way to defeat Trump is to ignore him. The Democrats must really fear Trump if they want to start demonstrations during the primaries.