1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Creating the Enemies We Now Fight Against

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Nov 18, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, And be filled with their own devices. Pr 1:31

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Gal 6:7

And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head. Ezek 9:10

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1884317#post1884317

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

While Israel conducts combat operations against Hamas in Gaza, they are supporting their affiliates in Syria just across the border upon the Golan Heights, and across greater Syria in coordination with the US, France, England, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar.

While US representatives frequently meet in Doha, Qatar to support and continue propping up the political front serving as cover for Western, Saudi, and Qatari backed terrorists in Syria, Qatar's unelected leader-for-life, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, has slinked in and out of Gaza to pour 250 million dollars into Hamas just before the latest Israeli-Hamas violence broke out.

It is documented that since 2007 the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia have been colluding to arm and unleash sectarian extremists, both Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, against their collective enemies across the region. With the West using Qatar as a base of operations, not only to continuously prop up the so-called "Syrian National Council," but to base the corporate-funded Brookings Institution think-tank's Doha Center, are we to believe that Qatar is not-so-secretly trying to destroy Israel right under America's nose? Without condemnation or protest from the US or any of its co-conspirators?

CONTINUE . . .

Looks almost like war in the middle east is a big made just for tv show being produced just for us. It's getting hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys in this latest episode because they all act like bad guys anymore.

If you tuned in late and missed the title of the movie it's called "Order Out Of Chaos III" and it's brought to you by.

#4 poncho, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012